247 Stansted Airport Transfer Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend 247 Stansted Airport Transfer

About 247 Stansted Airport Transfer: 247 Stansted Airport Transfer offers some of the best Stansted transfer services available in London. With a comprehensive experience in Stansted minicab services you can be sure that when you book a Private Transfer to or from Stansted with us you will arrive at the destination on time, you will be meeting courteous and knowledgeable drivers, you will move fast and, the most important of all, you will be more than satisfied with your choice!

2088860026

florentina@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Stansted Airport Transfer made you happy

Telephone
"Normally 24/7 are quite good but for this journey I only gave 'acceptable' as the journey was sub-contracted to minicabit who in turn sub-contracted it to 'Abbey Wood Cabs'. I raised a complaint against 'Abbey Wood Cabs' as their driver was not only late but rude to the passenger as he was frustrated that he could not find the pick-up location."
Dear Alex,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 27th of October. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.
Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach your location on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up.
This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control.
"Driver was punctual and was waiting for me when I came out.He immediately helped to push my trolley to his car. Car is clean.A careful and polite driver. Journey as a whole is smooth sailing. Excellent service!"
"Good services overall! Recommend them."
"Surprisingly good services! Used them for the first time on my business trip to London. I think I will stick with you for my future travels."
247 Stansted Airport Transfer is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews