247Able Reviews

info@247able.com

Cutbush Park, Danehill
Lower Earley

Tell us how 247Able made you happy

"Our Business had an issue with a camera which had to be returned to the manufacturer. Initially, we were asked for a holding deposit of £100 which would have been refundable but our company is not set up to do this. Luke from ABLE, quickly stepped in and arranged the return of the item without any requirement for the deposit and arranged its prompt and safe return. There was no issues at all and we had a very satisfactory outcome. Luke was highly professional and we received once again, a high class professional customer experience and service."
"The staff at 247Able have been amazing, Luke, Thibault and Maureen all provided great customer service and were really flexible and accomadating. We saved a lot of money being able to rent the camera and it was such an easy process! Really recommend using this service. Thanks again!"
"Really happy with Able Instruments & Controls and would recommend them with confidence. Really excellent customer service, range of products and competitive pricing. Overall excellent experience and nothing negative to report whatsoever."
"The company were very professional and I received my purchase in 2 days. I was very pleased with the whole process and all of the paperwork was emailed to me immediately. I would highly recommend 247able with no hesitation."
"I received a prompt response to my enquiry, and am very happy with the service provided."
247Able is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews