247 Techies UK Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 247 Techies UK

How would you rate 247 Techies UK ?

"My problem was resolved with great simple to follow on the spot help I would very much recommend this company to all including those like me At the older end of age group Thanks Ray Barnard"
"Provided the info i required promptly and courteously"
"~They were very helpful and patient and solved my problem"
"247 Techies saved my life more than once this year and always with a big smile Thank you so much Lilli"
"They listen, look at the problem then stick with it until a solution is found. Simple but brilliant."
"Did a very good job, very knowledgeable and talked us through the problem."
"i feel very reliant on them. they provide an excellent and polite service and are technically up to the task"
"No issue is too big nor too small to 24/7 Techies. The technicians have the experience and expertise to deal with any issue patiently in the most courteous manner. I've had the opportunity at times to really appreciate their extended courtesy and refined manners on the phone, 24/7 Techies value the importance their of their customers which makes their service second to none, I really appreciate their commendable standards of service and would not hesitate to recommend 24/7 Techies to anyone"
"Reliable, professional, friendly...and always there to help out."
"Essential to my PC / Photos / Word / Email usage Technically am not good but from using 2417 techies these last three or four years my understanding and benefits of using my PC has immeasurable improved . Still use and have the assurance of 247 help when a problem arises or when as often happens Google or Outlook update / change a process Subscription cost to 247 has to be one of my best ever buys - plus the free tel access and when needed the chance to personally talk to a person ( not a machine ) is priceless. Michael Jones A sometimes confused / needing help near 80 yr old UK Pensioner . Would recommend 247 techies to anyone"
"Quick,efficient,patient, polite .... All good thanks!"
"Patience in what was a lengthy but successful procedure"
"Have fixed problems with courtesy and patience"
"Excellent work carrie dout with professionalism. Thank you."
"He sorted out my problem quickly and efficiently. I much prefer speaking to a real person on the other end, and am grateful that the option is there"
"Excellent service! Very patient, very knowledgeable and excellent followup!"
"The identification by you of the problem on my computer has been tremendous ! no further appearance of this difficulty has emerged. Thank Goodness !!"
"very helpful. Thank you"
"Every time I have contacted 247 Techies UK the reps have been very helpful, efficient, patient and polite. Highly recommended."
"As a non tech individual with frequent use of email and word for both text and pictures i am frequently baffled by outlook/ Microsoft changes - updates . 247 techies gives me comfort / peace of mind that almost ... all issues can be resolved .The annual subscription for me represents great value to secure that peace of mind .. specially as most problems seem to arise either late at night or on weekends"
247 Techies UK is rated 4.77 based on 52 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!