247 Techies AU Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 247 Techies AU

How would you rate 247 Techies AU?

"Very helpful service and resolved my question"
"Great professional service.....nothing too hard and continue to work to resolve the problem"
"We had problems as to the Cloud Backup installation that unfortunately we couldn't resolve, the reason being the set up of my computer by the issuer of it, but all technicians were extremely patient, polite and helpful, but through no fault of their own, we had to give up in the end. My subscription was refunded immediately, and I would enthusiastically recommend your company to anybody with IT problems"
"For a start they have never failed to help me. MY only criticism is that many time they have long gaps between conversations and you wonder if they have gone off air. Many a time I have had to write "Are you there ?" However theirexpertise is never in question."
"They Fix stuff"
"everytime a coconut"
"As always, your techies got rid of my problem quickly and efficiently - no fuss and with patience at my shortcomins on this end. Love you all."
"People at 247 Techies are very respectful toward older folk that are not 'Techies' I am very impressed with the support I have had. I hope you keep up the good work and incredible support."
"Since you guys have been protecting my computer and laptop I have had no problems and, every day, they run fast - it really is a pleasure to work my computers. Frankly, all the other big name antivirus companies I had problems - they promised trouble free internet and only gave more problems. It is such a pleasure to 'boot-up' the desktop or laptop and know there will be no problems with the internet and all my software runing 'top-line' all day. thanks guys, very much appreciate the excellent quality of your service. Edwin Pope."
"Excellent responsiveness. Knowledgeable technicians. Great attitude. Understand customer needs"
"Hi! Once again as I have stated before I don't give full marks but I would give you 41/2 out of 5, this gives you room to improve, and not ease off on your service. Regards Ann Stanmore"
"Mathew and Linesh were fantastic in helping me when I thought that my computer had been compromised. I inadvertently let a 3rd party have access to my computer online when I was trying to update to the latest version of a well known mainstream Antivirus. The person that I let assist me had access to my computer and said they were a representative from that Antivirus company. I felt really freaked out afterwards when a couple of things didn't add up. So I contacted 247 Techies. They went all over both of my computers and checked it all to make sure that it was safe again. They fixed a few things and ran some more antivirus programes on it for me just to check that my own antivirus & malware hadn't missed anything. They reassured me everything was safe now. I wish I had just contacted 247 Techies to get them to install my new Antivirus in the first place instead of doing it myself as it would have saved me a few headaches. 247 Techies are the best company in the IT Industry. I have had a couple of others but 247 Techies truly are the best out there. It is not easy to trust people these days but I totally 100% trust 247 Techies with all my computer issues that I have. I have been with them for over 3 years now and there has never been a problem that they could not fix for me. The entire team is very knowledgeable, kind, and very patient. I highly recommend 247 Techies. They offer an outstanding service in the IT field. It is so reassuring to know that there is someone there for me 24 hours a day to fix my computer problems when I need it. Thank you 247 Techies for everything you have done over the past 3 years to help me. Kind Regards Deborah (Woodville. South Australia)."
"quick efficient service. Technicians very polite and fix problem in no time."
"Always very helpful ."
"They were polite and friendly and kept me up to date with everything that they were doing ..."
"Took extra time to get the problem sorted"
"The service I received was first class. What let you down was your pricing. I should have been quoted what I would pay in Australian Dollars, not American Dollars. Thus, the conversion and my price was higher than I was quoted."
"I could understand the tech, and my problem was fixed quickly"
"They always fix my computer for me. Are very polite & understanding as well as being very professional."
"They give excellent service and no job is too difficult."
247 Techies AU is rated 4.86 based on 37 reviews