247 Property Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Property Agent
Read 247 Property Agent  Reviews

About 247 Property Agent :

Why Pay More? No Sale, No Fee, from £2100 On Completion. Its That Easy

247 Property Agent believe our customers shouldn't pay inflated high street estate agency fees, especially in todays market. We are able to offer a truly comprehensive service at a fraction of the cost, No sale no fee from £2100, Our experienced team made up of knowledgeable people are available around the clock,  Why not visit our website and get your instant valuation today - it's the first step to saving yourself a small fortune?

We have two fantastic fee options, both of which include photos, floor plans, for sale board (if required) marketing using the UK's most popular property websites, viewing arrangements, offer negotiation and full sales progression reports.
247 Property Agent are open 7 days a week (Monday - Friday 8am -8pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm and Sunday 10am - 2pm WE TAKE CALLS 24/7

We don't have expensive and unnecessary high street offices. Instead we've invested in a great web site and great people meaning great fees!
With the average High Street Agent charging around £5000+vat to sell a property. Now's a great time to save ££££'s

www.247propertyagent.com

Selling property just got Faster Easier & Cheaper

02081332047 24/7

hello@247propertyagent.com

53 High StreetEwell/EpsomSurrey

Tell us how 247 Property Agent made you happy
I will be calling L&Q on Monday to discuss my eligibility, if eligible I will be making an offer. I have a concern with the lack of extractor fan in the kitchen and bathroom, but nothing that can't be fixed. I would also like a 2nd appointment to view should Everything be ok with L&Q. Regards Matt
247 Property Agent is rated 4.90 based on 51 reviews