247 Property Agent Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Property Agent

About 247 Property Agent : Why Pay More? No Sale, No Fee, from £2100 On Completion. Its That Easy

247 Property Agent believe our customers shouldn't pay inflated high street estate agency fees, especially in todays market. We are able to offer a truly comprehensive service at a fraction of the cost, No sale no fee from £2100, Our experienced team made up of knowledgeable people are available around the clock,  Why not visit our website and get your instant valuation today - it's the first step to saving yourself a small fortune?

We have two fantastic fee options, both of which include photos, floor plans, for sale board (if required) marketing using the UK's most popular property websites, viewing arrangements, offer negotiation and full sales progression reports.
247 Property Agent are open 7 days a week (Monday - Friday 8am -8pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm and Sunday 10am - 2pm WE TAKE CALLS 24/7

We don't have expensive and unnecessary high street offices. Instead we've invested in a great web site and great people meaning great fees!
With the average High Street Agent charging around £5000+vat to sell a property. Now's a great time to save ££££'s

www.247propertyagent.com

Selling property just got Faster Easier & Cheaper

02081332047 24/7

hello@247propertyagent.com

53 High StreetEwell/EpsomSurrey

Tell us how 247 Property Agent made you happy

"I cannot recommend this agency enough. I am an extremely happy customer in my new home."
"Really good service. Great value and the agent i delt with was great. (Richard White) He was very easy going and not as I expected an estate agent to be. No pressure or hassling. Very please. Flat is under offer at the moment"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) - Posted 2 years ago
"Reliable, professional, friendly and affordable fees! Literally 5 stars to this company, stress free and would highly recommend to everyone!!"
"Really professional and thorough service. Marketed and sold (subject to contract) our property within two weeks. Brilliant communication. Would definitely recommend 247 Property Agent if you are selling a property."
"Speedy response , friendly staff . Reccomend highly !!!"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) - Posted 2 years ago
"Richard the owner came in person and was on time which seems to be impossible for other agents. He came armed with lots of comparable details and gave a very good breakdown of his services, his fees and what he expected to achieve for us in price which was more than some were able to do. Overall we were very happy with the none pushy friendly approach offered by 247 and even happier which what we can save by using them. When we move 247 will be top of the list of agents and we have already recommended Richard to other people we know."
"I am very impressed at the way Richard White marketed our property and I am aware that it is thanks to him that we have actually sold it. I also used a local estate agents Webbs, and they only provided one viewing and didn't even accompany the clients. Richard made them look like amateurs. Richard was so much more professional, very helpful and friendly. Richard was present at every viewing no matter what time of day. Richards professionalism made the process less stressful for me personally. I would recommend Richard to anyone and I will certainly engage him again when selling in the future. Regards Denise Vickerage"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found this company while I was doing my house hunting. I thought they are the same to other online agents. But I was wrong. They provide a full traditional estate agency service at online agent prices. Although I checked their reviews online before I booked a free valuation, I was not very sure before Mr. White came to my door. I was very happy with their service. They picked up my phone call straight away, and called me back immediately when the phone line was accidentely cut off. Mr. White turned up 5 minutes earlier than the booking time. We received a valuation report by email after two hours only. We definitely will use them to sell my house. They saved me thousands of pounds. I highly recommend this company. Mrs. Daly from sutton surrey SM3"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) - Posted 2 years ago
"Richard and Tracey at 247 were outstanding from the word go. We had a long, complicated sale and even though paid upfront they were with us every step of the way, always available when we needed them and kept us updated throughout. Don’t be put off using online agents, they have done exactly the same as a ‘Normal’ agent, and more, just for a fraction of the price. I would highly recommend!"
"Richard and Tracey have been extremely helpful, always quick to respond and it's genuinely felt as if they want to achieve the best/fairest deal possible for both the seller and buyer. They have both been really great to deal with and stand out a mile from the other estate agents I have met. I was buying but I would certainly consider them if I was selling (hopefully many, many years hence!) and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"247 were fantastic throughout the whole process. Really accommodating from 1st viewing and throughout the offer and conveyancing periods. Richard and Tracey were always friendly, efficient and professional and kept me informed throughout. I would definitely recommend buying (or selling) your property with 247."
"Very professional all round service with a personal touch and speedy updates. Would highly recommend and most definitely use again."
"Great service from Richard and his team. Always keep us informed as we were in a chain. In all 247 Property Agent was very reliable, answer queries promptly and are very professional ."
"Richard was extremely helpful and worked hard to bring a difficult purchase to a successful conclusion."
"Very professional & proactive, a very good no fuss service"
(247 Property Agent) - Posted 2 years ago
"I cannot praise 247 Property Agent enough. At last an agent who is normal and tells it how it is!! Throughout this sometimes not straightforward sale, they were professional, attentive, informative and offered sound advice. I would thoroughly recommend them and cannot understand why anybody would prefer to use a High Street agent and pay their exorbitant fees when you can get the same service at a fraction of the cost!"
"Friendly , Excellent service"
"I cannot recommend this agency highly enough. Very professional, honest appraisal and excellent communication skills. Absolutely no pressure only straightforward help and advice. The service is far better than offered by some high street estate agents at a fraction of the cost. My property was sold in less than a week. What's not to like?"
"I will be calling L&Q on Monday to discuss my eligibility, if eligible I will be making an offer. I have a concern with the lack of extractor fan in the kitchen and bathroom, but nothing that can't be fixed. I would also like a 2nd appointment to view should Everything be ok with L&Q. Regards Matt"
"Excellent help and support. We have gone with Richard because of his support, knowledge and ability to sell the property."
247 Property Agent is rated 4.90 based on 51 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access