247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Reviews

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer made you happy

"I was happy with the service provided. The driver communicated traffic delays to us and was courteous."
Are you 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a roundtrip transfer to/from Heathrow airport. The car is arrived on time. The driver is helpful & nice. The price is reasonable."
"good spacious and neat and clean"
"punctual and well-mannered"
Thank you for your feedback! Have a lovely day!
"Their fare is competitive and their service is generally good."
"I answered your request already 3 times,maybe it's time to fix your mechanisms? Basically,the trip from Heathrow was adequate. The trip back to Heathrow the driver used his cellphone a few times while driving. We will use your services again on our next trip"
"I used this service 3 years ago and decided to use them again for my recent trip to London. Pickup from the airport was prompt, car in very good condition. For my return trip to the airport, they sent me a reminder email near to the date and I asked if they could move that back by 20 min which they immediately did. On the day itself however, the driver was abit late when picking me up from a very prominent hotel in Russel Square. When I phoned him to ask where he was, he said he was very nearly there but it took a full 9 min before he finally arrived. While I still got to the airport on time, I wished he was on time or arrived 2 min before and not 10min late. I was short on time to go to the shops I had planned to as it took me at least an hour to reach Heathrow. I will still continue to use them and hope all drivers make an effort to arrive slightly ahead of time."
"The driver on time and polite!"
"On time, no issues, but unfortunately this car booked had a very strong odor/stink."
"It provides good service at reasonable price."
"They picked me up on time and were polite and helpful"
Dear Margery,
We would like to thank you for the review you sent. We are always trying to provide professional drivers and timely services to our customers. Thank you for being our loyal customer. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"Polite and helpful drivers. Good communication about timings"
"The driver did a great job once we finally found him. Most shuttle services had a sign and were waiting right outside the baggage claim. 24/7 gave us directions as to where to go but had no signs, nothing on the van and really no way to distinguish them from any other vehicle in ramp. After 1 hour of looking and some person letting us use their cell phone to make a call we finally found the driver."
"Efficient On tine pick up"
Dear Kiran , We thank you for your positive feedback .We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers and looking forward to work with you in the near future. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"Driver was prompt, polite and help us with our luggage. Car is clean and comfortable. The only thing is we booked for a small (estate) car but was given a van (mvp) car. It was waaay too large for the 2 of us and our luggages (and cost more). But other than that, everything is perfect."
Dear Fransisca ,We would like to thank you for the review sent .First of all please kindly accept our sincere apologies regarding the given vehicle type.Given the details of your luggage our operators thought that an MPV vehicle would be more suitable. As you know it's not allowed by law to make a journey if the luggage won't fit in the trunk and that's why we send you an MPV car instead of a Saloon/Estate one . We always like take precautions when it comes to our transfers and we want to ensure our client that they will have a safe and careefree ride . Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"Good services"
"Good things. Cheap service. New clean cars. Friendly drivers. Proposal. Send transferee conformation with drivers detail as message on mobile phone."
"247 Heathrow Airport Transfer has usually a good service, sometimes the drivers are not as professional as they should be. Overall it is a positive experience."
"Reasonably straightforward to book online and not much more than train re cost, much easier journey overall thanks to this company. Very professional and clean vehicles, lovely drivers. Four instead of five star rating because I was uncomfortable with the way-over-the-speed-limit of the journey from the Midlands to Heathrow. In hindsight I should have told the driver so. Would recommend."
"Good and reliable service! Driver was punctual waiting for us at designated waiting area. Will definitely recommend to my friends going to London to use your company transport service!"
Dear Lim,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your recommendation. We are always trying to provide reliable and timely services to our customers and are pleased when loyal customers, such as yourself, are happy with the minicab services provided in London.

Have a great day!