247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Reviews

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer made you happy

"Very professional service, they came with the 2 car-seat as requested (1 for a 5 years old and for a 3 years old)."
Are you 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"At the end, did the job"
"on time and polite"
"Our driver dropped us off in a bay that was the farthest away from the terminal entrance on a very wet rainy morning without umbrellas or protection. He suddenly stopped and started unloading our luggage (more like tossing them on the curb hurriedly) before we could even react. We tried to appeal to him to let us off somewhere closer so we 2 passengers wouldn’t have to lug 5 large suitcases and 2 handcarries in the rain. To no avail and at that point he had already unloaded everything and wasn’t about to re-load them. He then rather gruffly sped off. We were shocked and speechless."
I apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. I can assure you taking this feedback seriously and taking further action. However we all sometimes take things differently or sometimes interpret them differently, We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail as any other business and its because we deal with humans
Having looked into this query, I can see on the driver's GPS logs that he dropped you off at Heathrow Terminal 3, drop off area. After checking this with the concerned driver allocated, it seems that it was very crowded at that morning hour at the airport and he parked the car to the closest point found available. I assure you of our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off at all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met and misunderstandings may appear. I hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance.
"very professional"
"he was very punctual and friendly"
"It provides good service at reasonable price."
"Courteous driver was on time and very helpful"
"I used the transport twice...from Heathrow and return back. They were on time..very helpful..friendly..and easily found the addresses required..honest with prices previously quoted ...so I was very happy with the service and will pass on the contact no. to friends here."
We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.
"Driver delayed and company didn't send a substitute. Had to wait at airport for over 45 minutes. Not acceptable."
We try our best to make sure that our customers have a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met.
The events that led to our driver not making it to Heathrow were outside of our control. This was already addressed further to our driver's supervisor who will investigate in an appropriate manner with the controller on duty.
As you have been using our services for several years, you know that such situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will give us the chance to offer you the kind of service that you are accustomed to. Situations like the one on Wednesday evening are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service at all the time.
Please contact us anytime you encounter any difficulties or we need to bring some changes in the quality of service we offer, your feedback would be much appreciated.
"Easy to book and good service."
Dear Isabella,
We appreciate your feedback, it is very important to us to know your opinion. We hope to see you again soon! Have a nice day!
"The driver was on time and very helpful with the luggage. Booked it on line whilst on holiday and live chat dealt with my questions promptly. Very happy with the service."
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking time to review 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer. We are glad to hear that you were very happy with the service, we hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"I have used your service many, many times and have always been delighted. Many thanks Pam"
Hello Pam,
We are so happy to hear that you are delighted with our services. Thank you for being a loyal customer! Have a nice day! Best regards, 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"I have been using their services for many years, always a great ride to the airport!"
Dear Daphne,
Thank you for being our client for so long and for the kind words. We hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Have a wonderful day!
Best regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"Good service from drivers. However, with the recent in price increase of more than 10%, I have decided to switch to other companies who are providing similar quality services for cheaper."
Dear Adrian,
Thank you for being our customer till now. Your feedback is much appreciated. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, it is only our best intention to keep our old customers.
We hope you will reconsider your decision and be our customer in future to come as well.
"Very comfortable cars, very smooth drive/journey so can relax and/or work, very courteous/polite driver, on time, and when collecting from airport my flight was early so I called the driver and he came and picked me up within 5 minutes of calling (otherwise was not meant to be collected for about another half an hour). On one of the journeys I was even offered complimentary chocolates and bottles of water. Also, booking is extremely easy and the confirmations and subsequent announcement of who the driver is and their mobile number are also very useful. I simply cannot think of any way to improve - well maybe make your website a little bit more user friendly but other than that top service all around."
Dear Anton,
We would like to thank you for the review sent. We are glad that your journey was smooth and relaxing and we do hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Have a great day! Best regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"They picked me up on time and were polite and helpful"
Dear Margery,
We would like to thank you for the review you sent. We are always trying to provide professional drivers and timely services to our customers. Thank you for being our loyal customer. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"I've used 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer a number of times now and have yet to be disappointed. Their website is easy to use and communication following booking is excellent. The drivers I have met have been very courteous and their vehicles kept to a good standard. All in a much more pleasant experience than I have had with local taxi firms. Would definitely recommend."
"I had used 24/7 twice before and was very happy with the service so when going on holiday with some friends suggested that we use them for our airport drop off and collection. Felt a bit anxious as have always used their transfer company before, however service was so good, drivers on time and cheerful and fair price too, our friends are now going to use them for their next trip and another couple have said they two would use them. I will certainly book future trips with them."
Dear Peter, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always trying to offer the best services to our customers. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day! Kindest regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
"Polite and helpful drivers. Good communication about timings"
247 Heathrow Airport Transfer is rated 4.55 based on 249 reviews