247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Reviews

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer made you happy
Kindly note I’ve already provided my review when first approached a few days ago and no one contacted me to follow up on it, so I’m not going to waste my time now.
We would like to thank you for taking your time to complete the survey and to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 27th of June. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion and allow us to explain the events.

The flight BA 705 has landed at 21:25 and the pick-up was set for 30 minutes after landing, therefore the time has been set accordingly in the system for 21:55. We have monitored the flight also for the exact arrival time, so this is not taken into consideration. As the initial pick-up time was 21:55, the driver already entered inside the terminal before he received the call from you so he did pay for the parking. Indeed, he has not paid continuously for the ticket but he had to pay again for the second time when he has re-entered the airport and only 1 parking ticket is included in the initially quoted price. As we do offer 30 minutes of waiting time free of charge, this period has expired at 22:25 PM meaning that until 23:45 PM, the time when the driver changed his status to POB (passenger on board) there were 80 minutes of chargeable waiting time (every minute is charged with £0.3). The total of 80 minutes of waiting time (£24) plus the difference for the parking ticket (£5) equals with a total charge of £29. You have not paid £12 for the parking but only £5 for the difference and £24 for the extra waiting time. Even though you have called the driver to inform him that there is a big queue at passport control, the waiting time is still counted as he is waiting to make the pick-up.
Reading the Terms and Conditions before booking would have been highly appreciated. Thank you for your time! If we can help you with anything else don't hesitate to contact us at our email address!
Well it is pretty easy and convenient.
I used this service 3 years ago and decided to use them again for my recent trip to London. Pickup from the airport was prompt, car in very good condition. For my return trip to the airport, they sent me a reminder email near to the date and I asked if they could move that back by 20 min which they immediately did. On the day itself however, the driver was abit late when picking me up from a very prominent hotel in Russel Square. When I phoned him to ask where he was, he said he was very nearly there but it took a full 9 min before he finally arrived. While I still got to the airport on time, I wished he was on time or arrived 2 min before and not 10min late. I was short on time to go to the shops I had planned to as it took me at least an hour to reach Heathrow. I will still continue to use them and hope all drivers make an effort to arrive slightly ahead of time.
You screwed up 3 of 5 prepaid transfers for our family coming in and out of London for a wedding. You called and cancelled a meet 30 minutes before pickup. On a Sunday afternoon. Avoid these guys like the plague. Unprofessional and unreliable.
Dear Kyle,
Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description. There are only have 4 transfers made with us, not 5. We looked into the matter and the first 3 bookings were done with no problem. For the 4th booking, my colleagues explained to you the situation and apologized. In very short time you received a full refund. We are awfully sorry that we could do not be able to provide the pre-booked services. We are aware that we have disappointed you but we have tried to do the best in this situation.
The driver was waiting even though the flight was 1/2hr late. He was very polite, well dressed and the car was clean and comfortable (great relief after an international flight). He knew the best route too. All in all, a very good service.
I coordinated airport transfer service for myself and a few of my business colleagues, and we all had a great experience. The drivers were there on time; the cars were clean and of the caliber promised when booking. My driver was very kind and helpful with my luggage. All-in-all it was a great experience from start to finish, and I will be using them again when I return to London.
247 Transfers have provided me with transfers for the past 3 years - I'm always very happy to use your service as the drivers are always on time, cars are spotless, drivers are competent, friendly and well dressed.
Booking was smooth and driver was very nice.
driver was very polite and attentive
On-time (in fact, early EVERY time), reliable and professional. Could not ask for more.
The driver on time and polite!
Clean and very comfortable car, pleasant and interpersonal driver. Nice ride and overall experience.
Spot on! Good driver, arrived before time. Safe driving. Helpful support staff
Very good service. Good price clean cars and always on time.
On time, no issues, but unfortunately this car booked had a very strong odor/stink.
Very professional service, they came with the 2 car-seat as requested (1 for a 5 years old and for a 3 years old).
At the end, did the job
on time and polite
Our driver dropped us off in a bay that was the farthest away from the terminal entrance on a very wet rainy morning without umbrellas or protection. He suddenly stopped and started unloading our luggage (more like tossing them on the curb hurriedly) before we could even react. We tried to appeal to him to let us off somewhere closer so we 2 passengers wouldn’t have to lug 5 large suitcases and 2 handcarries in the rain. To no avail and at that point he had already unloaded everything and wasn’t about to re-load them. He then rather gruffly sped off. We were shocked and speechless.
I apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. I can assure you taking this feedback seriously and taking further action. However we all sometimes take things differently or sometimes interpret them differently, We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail as any other business and its because we deal with humans
Having looked into this query, I can see on the driver's GPS logs that he dropped you off at Heathrow Terminal 3, drop off area. After checking this with the concerned driver allocated, it seems that it was very crowded at that morning hour at the airport and he parked the car to the closest point found available. I assure you of our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off at all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met and misunderstandings may appear. I hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance.
very professional