247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Reviews

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer made you happy
The driver arrived on time but when we got in the car they told me it would take over 2 hours to get home. If we had gone via the M25 it would take half the time. I had been traveling for more than 20 hours and wanted to get home ASAP, so said I want to do the quick way. To do that they wanted to charge me 20 pounds extra so the costs became ridiculous - a terrible start to the service
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read what we have to say in our defense. Having looked into your first transfer, we can see that this was not completed by us but by a partner company. We completely understand that the situation faced was a difficult one, but as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. Our intention is not to leave the customer stranded but to send a driver and do the pick up on time, as per his request. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time but they did not do their job properly. We are currently waiting for an explanation from their side so we can have a better clue of what happened and our supervisor will reply to your e-mail as a matter of urgency. As you have been using our services for several years, you know that such situations are extremely rare. We deeply apologize once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. It is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car until they are being dropped off to all our customers.
punctual and well-mannered
Thank you for your feedback! Have a lovely day!
Excellent service, terrific drivers, great price. We have been taking 247 Airport Transfer each year for four years. Five stars every time.
Very flexible with the time as my flight was delayed and my arrival time had to change more than once. The staff was courteous, friendly, and very helpful. Would recommend!
It's great to read your feedback, Dee! Thank you for recommending us!
The ride was smooth and pleasant. The driver was very kind and polite and did his best to avoid heavy traffic
Their fare is competitive and their service is generally good.
The driver was waiting for us. He was polite and very friendly. His driving was very good. Could not fault the service. Would use again.
Great to hear this, Loraine! We hope to see you again on board so we would offer the same great level of service.
Excelent
Thank you for your feedback!
I have used 247 transfer services for a few years already. Unfortunately I have noticed that the quality of services has deteriorated over time: booking a cab via website can be quite time-consuming, confirmed bookings often contain mistakes, drivers are not anywhere as friendly and courteous as they were even 2 years ago. My last three trips were unpleasant (one of which I had to pay for the parking only because the driver ignored my text about the late flight arrival; the one time I had to wait for 20 min while the driver was waiting at a different place). I do hope things change for the better and as for now I'll be using local cab services.
Thank you very much for your honest thoughts and time in raising these issues. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused as we can assure you it was definitely not our intention for something like this to happen because our goal is to provide quality services to each and one of our customers.

We try our best to make sure that our customers have a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car until they are being dropped off. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. We definitely do not want to lose our loyal customers due to these unforeseen situations thus we try somehow to compensate so we can be given a second chance.
As you have been using our services for several years, you know that such situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will give us the chance to offer you the kind of service that you are accustomed to.
We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us another chance. If there is anything we can do to reduce all the stress caused on this occasion, please be kind to let us know and we will come back as soon as possible.

Also please contact us any time you encounter any difficulties or we need to bring some changes in the quality of service we offer, your feedback would be much appreciated.
On time, smart, polite, skilled driver, good car.
Thank you for your honest feedback, we are happy to have you as a client!
Best regards, 247 Airport Transfer Team
I answered your request already 3 times,maybe it's time to fix your mechanisms? Basically,the trip from Heathrow was adequate. The trip back to Heathrow the driver used his cellphone a few times while driving. We will use your services again on our next trip
Great service - on time, polite, helpful and reasonably priced - all good.
Dear Ian, your review is greatly appreciated. We are happy your experience was a good one.
247 Airport Transfer Team wishes you all the best!
Driver was on time Very helpful
Really good service - keep it up
Excellent service with great staff, recommended 100 percent
Totally satisfied with the way 24/7 took care of our Heathrow to London Transfer. Our Flight was delayed by an hour and than pilot had to wait for a gate. Therefore we hit the immagration line st the busiest time. I notified 24/7, the original Driver had to leave, but 24/7 staff arranged for two vehicles to come pick up our group of 10 passengers and they emailed me the drivers information as well as called me. I cannot be more pleased with way 24/7 took care of us. Thank you 24/7 office staff and Drivers.
Thank you, Nelida, for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are pleased to find out everything went smoothly with your transfer and we hope to see you again.
I have to travel to and from the airport frequently (almost weekly), booked them through Kabbee, it was supposed to be saloon car. I was allocated a BMW 5. As I arrived earlier the driver called me and let me know he was driving a MPV (VW Sharan). I explained that I didn't like those type of cars and called their office. Their response was to pretend that due to the early arrival I had been sent a different car. I explained that I didn't like MPVs and was told that if I wanted the other car I will have to wait for at least 30 mins and will have to pay in cash £35 to the driver, in addition to the pre-paid fee. After 5 mins of discussions I asked if I could cancel the booking since this wasn't what I paid for. I was told, in a very aggressive and rude manner, that I would lose the money as they have dispatched the car and it was at the airport, despite being the wrong car. Basically they will breach their contract, ask you to pay more money in cash and treat you like rubbish. Unprofessional, scammers, blackmailers, rude, disrespectful... are just a few epithets that comes to my mind when thinking of them. As I told the 'controller', you have lost a customer.
Dear Antonio,
We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards with the journey booked through Kabbee. The right thing to do was to send this feedback to Kabbee, not to us. Having looked into your problem, there was no mistake in regards to the car, we sent what we had available, the Kabbee application didn't had the information updated. Our representative advised not to cancel the booking because the driver was already at the pick-up point, too late for a canceling and yes you would've lost the money paid.
For an official complaint please contact Kabbee. Thank you!
247 outsourced my contract and put me in a very uncomfortable situation at the end of the journey when the driver asked for more cash than was agreed with 247. This is not the first time this has happened and I will never use 247 again.
We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 22nd of July. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.

Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach Heathrow Airport on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up. As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through another minicab company. This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control. What we can't agree on is that you said it is not the first time happening. You only have 4 bookings in our system and the situation described was an isolated one.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. A simple phone call or email from your part would've got the money difference refunded.

Have a great day!
DRIVER DID NOT TURN UP. REARRANGED NEW DRIVER AFTER 2 HOURS. ELDERLY COUPLE FROM ABROAD. IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. VERY POOR SERVICE.
We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 26th of June. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.

Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach Heathrow Airport on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up. We were not aware of what happened until the receipt of your feedback and we have immediately addressed this further with them. We completely understand the situation faced on this particular day was not a pleasant one and we sincerely apologize. As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through another minicab company. This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. By way of apology, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £20 for one of your next bookings.
Very pleasant driver, helped with our luggage Clean car
247 Heathrow Airport Transfer is rated 4.58 based on 264 reviews