247 Drainage UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 247 Drainage UK

Tell us how 247 Drainage UK made you happy

"247 did a great job. I would reccomend their services to all my friends and family"
"Really sastisfied with the job 247 Drainage did. Would happily reccomend them."
"Perfect job. Loved how clean and tidy you kept the place while working. Thought I would be waiting ages for someone to come round and sort the problem but you guys arrived the same day I called. Very friendly and polite staff. Thanks a lot. Susan Finley."
"Thank you for solving my ongoing drainage issues! If I ever have any problems with it again I will definitely give you a call. Maz"
"247 Drainage were very courteous, professional and clean; would definitely use again in future. Thank you 247"
"Really good service would highly recommend"
"Conscientious and reliable service which I would be happy to use in the future"
"Fantastic job well done"
"Very professional. Highly recommend d this service"
"Great service would recommend"
"The guy who came was really professional. Really knew his stuff. Keep up the good work"
"Excellent service. Friendly and helpful, informative, tidy and clean. Couldn't be better! Ms J Hernandez"
"Very satisfactory. Good job well done, May xx"
"From the initial phone call the engineer explained his finish go and told us what needed to be done to correct the problem. He made us feel at ease with everything. Five star!!"
"Brilliant professional service. Tony came out at short notice and eased my panic about ongoing drainage problems."
"Very good. Thorough & friendly service"
"Great job well done. Service was prompt and consideration was given at all times"
"Really friendly and fast service highly recommend"
"Great service, avoided over charging for a complicated problem. Great response time in less than 24 hours"
"Perfect Service and job. Would definitely use your services again, many thanks"
247 Drainage UK is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews