247 Airport Transfer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy

"Very convenient and accommodating"
"Always a great and reliable service. Efficient booking and pick up process. Drivers always nice and polite. Cost effective for getting to and from the airport. Highly recommend."
"Always reliable and fairly priced. Cars are clean and drivers courteous. Excellent customer communication and service"
"On time Patient and helpful drivers Very Good cars What else we need 🤩"
"Convenient"
"We have used 247 airport for quite a few years now"
"Good service, good price, always on time."
"I appreciate the "Job confirmation" e-mail because I know the details of the driver who is coming to pick-up. The drivers are always in time, and are polite, and helpful with luggage."
"Everything was good. Would reccomend it!"
"Good services and professional company. They answer you via chat if you need for some doubts. And you can call them. The drivers are serious and the company respect the booking policy. I totally recommend it."
"Reliable pickup on the way to the airport and always on time. Have yet to try airport pickup after a flight landing."
"Driver was punctual as he was waiting when we came out of the airport - we were about 15 minutes late due to flight delays. However, throughout the journey to our destination- the driver kept mumbling about how he would be late for his next pick up - honestly, it was not totally our fault for the flight delay and the website clearly said drivers would wait an additional 30 minutes in case of flight delays (i have already ordered the car 2 hours after my initial landing time) - probably needs better planning for driver pick ups. Otherwise, the journey to my destination was pleasant and comfortable. Other than the mumbling, the driver was very nice and did show us some landmarks in London as we pass by heading to our destination."
"on time and polite"
"Very friendly and stuff as well as dead on time!"
"It was very smooth and comfortable process"
"Awful experience. My sons and I had booked a car to Gatwick. The car didn’t show up. After waiting 10 minutes I phoned the office and was told that a replacement car was arriving “right now” - but it still had not arrived 15 minutes later. I phoned again and was shouted at by the person at the office for my troubles. I was also told that I would only receive a £3 discount for the mess up because the replacement car cost £3 less! It still didn’t arrive so we had to book an expensive Uber otherwise would have missed our flight. I contacted 247airport transfer to ask for the refund of £3 and for them to pay the difference in price of the Uber. They refused to pay the £3 refund, even though they had promised it to me and had a recording of the phone conversation where it was agreed! Refused £3!! Unreliable service. Awful customer service. Refusing to honour agreements. Left us standing in the cold for 30 minutes in the early morning. Would have missed our flight. I will never use this company again."
Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description and no refund of £3 back to your account was refused, as per the recorded emails and confirmations. The Uber cab costed 189.93£, our agreed price was of 102£ and the difference of £87.93 refunded back to your PayPal account.
Our allocated driver could not make it on time to your pick up and as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time, but it seems they could not get the job done properly and their driver never arrived so you have taken an Uber cab. As to our standard procedures and according to the terms and conditions you agreed to when you made the booking on our website, we are unable to offer any other compensation other than covering for the difference between that company's price and our own. The events that led to our driver not making it to your pick up were outside of our control, and we did all that was in our power to ensure someone does pick you up and provided the accurate information to them regarding your requirements, but they have let us down.
We provide a live service unfortunately on occasions situations like this may arise and can be unavoidable, however I assure you of our best intention of trying to cover all the emergency situations by following the company policies at all the time.
"Professional and polite. Good prices according to the service they provide."
"Excellent service. I really appreciate getting the confirmation emails, including the email with the driver's name, photo and telephone number. Our driver was on time, was polite and courteous and got us home with no issues. Thank you!"
"The service received was excellent. The driver was on time and notified me clearly with the registration of his arrival. The driver was very courteous and it was a pleasant drive home. I have been using 247 Airport Transfer for some time and have never been disappointed. I am more than happy to recommend them when asked."
"Excellent service"