247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
We waited 45 minutes after passing through customs for our driver to show up. I prefer to have the driver wait for me not vice versa. We tried to connect through text and phone yet didn't receive any kind of contact for more than 30 minutes. This was, simply put, unacceptable service on every level. The driver's response when confronted with this was that he has sometimes had to wait up to two hours for arrivals. Seriously? Not my problem. You're job today is to pick me up on time!!
I am sorry that you had to write this feedback on your recent journey. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused as this was definitely not our intent.
We monitor flights and send our drivers into the terminal for the last confirmed estimated time of arrival of your flight. For all international airport collections we include 60 minutes of waiting time within each booking and you can also include a delay time to your booking, allowing additional time should you need this to reach your drive.
The flight landed at 8:19 pm, pick up time updated to 9:19 pm. Driver updated his status to Passenger on board at 9:25 pm, all recorded tracking history having checked beforehand.
Initially, with the flight landing at 08:05 pm, yes, the pick up would have been for 09:05 pm. But the flight landed later, at 08:19 pm so the automatically the pickup time was updated to 09:19. This is the reason why the flight number is a mandatory field when making an airport booking, so both the controller and driver can monitor it and enter inside in accordance with the updated flight landing time. I hope this timeline manages to clarify how things happened. Hoping for the best and looking forward to any questions you might have.
Great company, efficient driver and great service! will definitely be using them again!
Very professional, safe ride, really nice driver. Totally recommend.
Excellent service, highly recommended.
The driver was late. He said our driver’s car broke down, so I came to the airport instead of that car. I am not sure it was true or not. The previous service from the airport was also delayed. Finally your company offered a 10£ discount this time. I don’t want to use my smartphone because network operator is Japanese company, so the charge for call is higher than local’s. Be punctual I hope. If a driver is punctual, customers will be satisfied with the service, and it makes us relax, just wait for a driver to pickup us at the meeting point. There is no need to contact the company and a driver. It is a very ideal service for tourists. I think I would pay extra money if I take this kind of service.
Driver was on time, courteous and knows his way. Will definitely engage 247 again when we’re in London.
Good Service.
The driver picked us at the hotel arrived on time Was smart and professional good service
Worst experience with a taxi company ever. The driver who supposed to drive me to the airport didn’t show up! As he was late I called the office and was advised that driver is just a few minutes away. I was still waiting but no one arrived. I tried to call the driver as I received a message with his number a day before and after many attempts, he picked up the phone and he was in bed! I called the office again and after long waiting time I was just rudely told that the driver should have been there but he will cancel my booking and return the money, no apologies, no solution offered and no refund till I contacted the company again! AVOID AT ANY COST AS YOU MIGHT MISS YOUR FLIGHT like I nearly did!
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 28th of January! Situations like the one happened on Monday morning are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service. Having looked into your query, I can see that a full response was given, the booking needed to be outsourced to another company due to an emergency.
We deeply apologise once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. As our customer service supervisor said, it is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance. Moreover you can use the discount offered on your return trip when booking your trip and one of our operators will manually adjust the price.
We asked to be picked up by name on sign but driver was late and we had to call him via whatsapp and waited for him but lucky we have wifi so we called him via whatsapp. Driver then says he is outside and will take him a further 10 to 15 min to park the car so he acknowledge me to find him while he sits in his van on level 3. After finding him in level 3, i had to bring the rest of the occupants inc kids to level 3 to meet him. we all had to go outside and bring all our lugagge to level 3 to load in the van even though we requested to be picked in arrival with a sign. Driver seemed nice but wished he could have been more enthusiastic about his job. After going in the van the driver says need to go petrol station to fill up. We all waited in the car while he filled up. The trip was supppose to cost us 87 pound, we gave 90 and the driver didnt even bothered to offered us the change back which i didnt really mind to give but it just bothered me when they choose to decide themself to keep the change without us acknowledging it.
We apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. We can understand how these situations have made you question the trust you have in us, and for that we are sorry. Delays at airports are outside of our reasonable control however we do try to ensure that drivers are dispatched and arrive at collection points according to passenger instructions.

We have also asked the driver what happened and he sent us the below statement:
"Thank you for your email and using our service. I am very sorry that I couldn't render your service up to your standard. I am not sure how late I was? but my intention was to pick you up as soon as possible and there was only option to request you to come upstairs in order to save your time. In our conversation, I particularly asked, do you want to come upstairs (to save the time) or should I come at arrivals and you said no problem we are coming upstairs and even I was waiting next to the left with your name board.
Regards three pounds I should return you because it's your money. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I am sorry that I didn't return your money. I am happy to refund you back the difference. Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience occurred.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards "

We try our best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail like any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day. We have notified our drivers' supervisor who will particularly address this matter with the concerned driver. We thank you for giving us the opportunity of serving you as our customer and we do hope we will have the chance in the future as well.
Always reliable - wonderful drivers - good cars - good prices - give them a try!
Wonderful feedback, thank you! Have a lovely day!
Always on time. Professional drivers. A good experience.
Dear Annie, thank you for taking the time to review your journey, it's greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day!
This was a good service overall. The driver could be monitored on his way to the pick-up and he did call to give his ETA. The vehicle was a good size for all our luggage and the actual journey went very smoothly and we arrived on time at our destination.
Thank you for your review, Robert. We are looking forward to seeing you again on board!
Again are used 24/7airport Transfer The driver was there bang on time he help me loading the luggage’s extremely polite excellent driving then again I highly recommend them to anyone
Dear Jose, it's our commitment to ensuring the best quality customer services by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities to our clients. Thank you for recommending us!
Fast&efficient.. you couldn’t get anyone better for the job! Thanks.
Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you took your time to review us.
Your company is deserved to be a 5-star service provider
Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing 247 Airport Transfer and we hope to see you again soon!
Excellent service provided, very happy with the driver.
As already spoken with Elena, I have no news from tourists. So... no news is good news!
Very good service; affordable reliable and available, even at short end notice!
booked taxi 2 days ahead, but they left me waiting two hours at the airport. After numerous calls they hired another company to take me from the airport
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read what we have to say in our defense, therefore please check the following notes made on your affirmations. Having looked into your first transfer, we can see that this was not completed by us but by a partner company. We completely understand that the first situation faced was a difficult one, but as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. Our intention is not to leave the customer stranded but to send a driver and do the pick up on time, as per his request. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time but they did not do their job properly.

Again, apologies for the stress and inconvenience caused by this matter, there are certain policies and terms to be followed. There is no control of minicab offices on such unexpected issues and we can simply inform the customers about the expected time in such circumstances. Please be assured that our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we agree the level of service was not the expected one, however, when unforeseen events appear, events that we cannot control, there is nothing we can do, as a traffic jam or bad weather. We much appreciate your time and we thank you for giving us the chance to serve you!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,687 reviews