247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
Friendly, Prompt & Professional service - hassle-free. Highly recommend!
Driver was polite and in time. Booking was easy through the app.
Very happy with the service. Thank You!
Thank you, Anna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The operator who helped book the journey, the driver, the whole experience made me proud to choose this service for my airport pick up. Thank you all.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with 247 Airport Transfer!
We waited 45 minutes after passing through customs for our driver to show up. I prefer to have the driver wait for me not vice versa. We tried to connect through text and phone yet didn't receive any kind of contact for more than 30 minutes. This was, simply put, unacceptable service on every level.
The driver's response when confronted with this was that he has sometimes had to wait up to two hours for arrivals. Seriously? Not my problem. You're job today is to pick me up on time!!
I am sorry that you had to write this feedback on your recent journey. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused as this was definitely not our intent.
We monitor flights and send our drivers into the terminal for the last confirmed estimated time of arrival of your flight. For all international airport collections we include 60 minutes of waiting time within each booking and you can also include a delay time to your booking, allowing additional time should you need this to reach your drive.
The flight landed at 8:19 pm, pick up time updated to 9:19 pm. Driver updated his status to Passenger on board at 9:25 pm, all recorded tracking history having checked beforehand.
Initially, with the flight landing at 08:05 pm, yes, the pick up would have been for 09:05 pm. But the flight landed later, at 08:19 pm so the automatically the pickup time was updated to 09:19. This is the reason why the flight number is a mandatory field when making an airport booking, so both the controller and driver can monitor it and enter inside in accordance with the updated flight landing time. I hope this timeline manages to clarify how things happened. Hoping for the best and looking forward to any questions you might have.
The driver was late. He said our driver’s car broke down, so I came to the airport instead of that car. I am not sure it was true or not. The previous service from the airport was also delayed. Finally your company offered a 10£ discount this time. I don’t want to use my smartphone because network operator is Japanese company, so the charge for call is higher than local’s. Be punctual I hope. If a driver is punctual, customers will be satisfied with the service, and it makes us relax, just wait for a driver to pickup us at the meeting point. There is no need to contact the company and a driver. It is a very ideal service for tourists. I think I would pay extra money if I take this kind of service.
Driver was on time, courteous and knows his way. Will definitely engage 247 again when we’re in London.
Good Service.
Worst experience with a taxi company ever. The driver who supposed to drive me to the airport didn’t show up! As he was late I called the office and was advised that driver is just a few minutes away. I was still waiting but no one arrived. I tried to call the driver as I received a message with his number a day before and after many attempts, he picked up the phone and he was in bed! I called the office again and after long waiting time I was just rudely told that the driver should have been there but he will cancel my booking and return the money, no apologies, no solution offered and no refund till I contacted the company again! AVOID AT ANY COST AS YOU MIGHT MISS YOUR FLIGHT like I nearly did!
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 28th of January! Situations like the one happened on Monday morning are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service. Having looked into your query, I can see that a full response was given, the booking needed to be outsourced to another company due to an emergency.
We deeply apologise once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. As our customer service supervisor said, it is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance. Moreover you can use the discount offered on your return trip when booking your trip and one of our operators will manually adjust the price.
Always on time. Professional drivers. A good experience.
Dear Annie, thank you for taking the time to review your journey, it's greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day!
driver was waiting for us in the middle of the night. great service
Drivers are polite and helpful
After a very stressful few days my colleague arrived at Heathrow to be collected via 247 Airport Transfer.

To my colleagues disappointment the car was 20 minutes late and the driver had lost his parking ticket therefore they could not get out. Not only that, the driver did not accept card, could not find an ATM and could not provide change nor a receipt! To make the journey even more uncomfortable the car was so overpowering of cheap car freshener it gave an awful headache.

When trying to input feedback via the feedback form that was sent, I am again led to a non-existent page. This is not the 4.7/5 service I expect.

We put our trust in 247 Airport Transfer to get home with no complications and that they failed immensely. We will not be using this service again.
We apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. We can understand how this situation has made you question the trust you have in us, and for that we are sorry. Delays at airports are outside of our reasonable control however we do try to ensure that drivers are dispatched and arrive at collection points according to passenger instructions. Having looked into this query, I can see that a reply was given by our customer service supervisor along with the driver's explanations. We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail like any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day. We thank you for giving us the opportunity of serving you as our customer and we do hope we will have the chance in the future as well.
Great service!! Highly recommended!
Thank you for your rating, Charles!
It was easy to make a booking online. Vehicles and service were very good. I was sent reminders in advance for each leg of the travel. Tracking details for driver were sent in advance, Overall highly recommend.
The driver was waiting for me...very pleasant, good driver and I would use them again.
good service...

3rd time to use it in London
Driver was great but was late even though I had already informed the office of a delay in the flight. Other than that over all good service
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again and this time driver won't be late.
Best regards, 247 Airport Transfer Team
Very good and experienced drivers
Dear Sirs,
thank you very much for your support and organizing all transfers during my stay in London. I would like to especially thanks to Gina and Elena from the office for their patience, help and involvement in their job.
As for the drivers, huge gratefulness to Baba and Florin for their nice and kind approach to the matter. In opposite to them, the driver Marius could have been more polite and smiling.
That's why the general notice is good.
On time, friendly driver.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.67 based on 1,716 reviews