247 Airport Transfer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy

"It was easy to make a booking online. Vehicles and service were very good. I was sent reminders in advance for each leg of the travel. Tracking details for driver were sent in advance, Overall highly recommend."
"Veri professional and kind."
"Excellent Service like always. regards Sandeep Sharma General Manager Leisure Hoppers.co.uk limited"
"The driver was waiting for me...very pleasant, good driver and I would use them again."
"The driver arrived 20 minutes later for an airport transfer. On the tracking, I could see that he left home AFTER the time of the pick up, and that was some distance away. The office just kept putting my through to his mobile. The driver was rude and unhelpful on the phone, suggesting that he wouldn’t bother coming after all. I wouldn’t use them again."
Dear Lisa,

We would like to thank you for sending us the e-mail in regards with the reservation booked for the 14th of August and also for allowing us the time to investigate the situation! Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion as we can assure you that our intention was only the provide the service on time, as per your request.

The fault for the late pick-up belongs entirely to the driver because even though he has received from us the details of the journey with enough time in advance, on the 13th of August at 18:39 PM, he has underestimated the time he needed to get from UB5 area, where he lives to your address in TW11. His lateness and attitude are totally unacceptable and as we do not tolerate this kind of actions, the driver will receive a written warning, a fine and should he get another negative feedback during this month we will end our collaboration with him.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. By way of apology, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £10 for a future journey booked with us.

For any kind of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Wishing you a great day ahead!

Kind regards,
"24/7 picked us up in Croydon and transported us to the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club For the Wimbledon Champions, July 3, 2018. The Driver arrived promptly at 4:45 AM and got us to the Entrance of the Queue promptly and safely. The Driver was prompt, friendly and respectful. I recommend this comply highly."
"good service... 3rd time to use it in London"
"I like the service, but please improve the website. It does weird things when trying to book. Locations I picked disappear, or payment method get stuck as Cash, or when I submit as Card, payment screen freezes, etc.. otherwise very good."
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Ahmet! I will forward your feedback to our IT department.
Have a great day!
"Punctual, comfortable and clean, highly recommend."
Thank you for your review!
"Driver was great but was late even though I had already informed the office of a delay in the flight. Other than that over all good service"
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again and this time driver won't be late.
Best regards, 247 Airport Transfer Team
"Very good and experienced drivers"
"We booked journey because we needed to get home quickly for a babysitter, but the pick up was delayed by almost 20 minutes. We were therefore late back which inconvenienced the babysitter and we had to pay her more for her time. This happened twice in the space of two days - on Friday from Pudding Mill Lane DLR station, then on Sunday from the Royal Albert Hall."
Dear Tim,

Please be kind to accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused. We're sorry to hear about this situation and we advise you to write an official complaint on our email address contact@247airporttransfer.co.uk in order to receive a compensation for your future bookings with us.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!
"Punctuality and car cleaning excellent. However I was assigned a minivan, and despite calling the day before to request a sedan they still sent the mpv. I was given a fake excuse and a vacuously false apology. Writing this review while riding in the bumpy rear of the minivan is proving challenging, certainly not a comfortable trip"
Dear Antonio,

We are sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with the services provided. Unfortunately, it's a very busy period and we can't guaranty a specific type of car. We allocate vehicles according to the ones we have available at that time of the day! Thank you for understanding. If there is anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us!
Have a great day!
"Very polite good driver and excellent service. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback! Have a great day!
"Bad driver dangerous behaviour on the motorway switching lanes unnecessarily tailgating driving too fast and having to brake and swerve at junctions."
Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. I sincerely apologize for your experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting a level of your expectation. Irinel Mierlita is one of the best drivers company has, so it's really hard to explain this kind of behavior. We are very sorry you didn't felt safe during your journey, we will inform the driver's supervisor about this matter. If there is anything else we could help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
"on time service...polite drivers and clean cars."
"Courteous driver, comfortable ride. No surprises. Would definitely recommend to others."
"have said it before -clean efficient friendly"
"We were a large party of 6 with a very early departure flight from Heathrow (6:50am). 24/7 contacted us the day before our scheduled pickup to verify pickup sight and time. Our driver arrived on time (4 am) and was polite and efficient in loading our things. We had a quick, safe trip and arrived in plenty of time to catch our flight. 24/7 was the best deal we could find and we were happy that the service was as good as it was for such a great price."
"I've used their service for over 30 times now. I've not had 1 single occasion in which the driver was late on arrival. This consistency is quite remarkable. I've had other companies arrive late over 30 minutes, and call centre repeat saying 'the driver will be there in 5 minutes' for 4 consecutive times without any sincere apologies, but I am convinced 247 Airport Transfer will never let me down this way. I feel that their app could be improved as I couldn't clearly understand at which point my booking request have been accepted. But for me this is just a minor issue."
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.70 based on 1,608 reviews