247 Airport Transfer Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

02088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

105 Mayes Road

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good price and on time.
We're glad to hear that, Khalid! Thank you for your business and positive feedback!

Accurate and punctual
Dear Client,
Thank you for taking time to review us. We do hope to always provide you with excellent services from now on as well. Have a great day!
Verified Buyer

Driver was late. Pick up was supposed to be 50mins after landing but driver didn’t arrive. Passenger had to wait for another 40mins for him.
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked for 28th of September! We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way you expected. Having looked into your query, I can see that a full response was given, the booking needed to be covered by a local company due to an emergency.
We deeply apologize once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. As our representative said, it is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance.

Reliability
Dear Paul,
Thank you for your positive review. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day!
Verified Buyer

The price is fair and I never had to wait to be picked-up from the airport. The customer service is prompt.

However, the reason why I am not using 247airport anymore although I travel a lot is that if you opted for an executive car, you do not get the service that goes with it. The drivers should be trained to behave and to be dressed accordingly. Furthermore, the new app has many bugs and is not really user friendly. It's not bad though, but still requires some improvements. A good UX designer is needed in order to improve it.

Another downside is that you are required the day of the pick-up to confirm that you still need your ride. Sometimes when traveling you do not necessary have access to your inbox to check your emails and reply. So not ideal, but let's say that it's not a deal breaker either and I might understand why they are doing that.
Thank you very much for your sincere feedback. Complete customer satisfaction is very important to us at 247 Airport Transfer, and we appreciate your feedback as we continually work to improve our services. We try to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail as any other business and its because we deal with humans. I would like to assure you that we will certainly be taking this on board and we will make every effort to keep the level of service you expect from us. And we also hope to have you as our customer in the future as well. We wish you a nice day ahead!
Verified Buyer

Friendly customer service, instant response time, adaptability, good drivers and spotless cars. A few key words when it comes to airport transfers. I’ve used 247 Airport Transfers since 2012 and will continue to do so.
Dear Aldie,
We would like to thank you for your positive review about our services. We are always trying to provide professional drivers and timely services to our customers. Thank you for being our loyal customer. Have a lovely day!
Verified Buyer

Good service and helpful chauffeur
Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind review. We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Verified Buyer

Driver arrived right on time and we had a good trip to Heathrow. Very satisfied
Dear Michael,
We are very happy to hear you were satisfied with your trip to Heathrow and we hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings.
Verified Buyer

On behalf of our son Duncan, we would like to say that we are delighted with the service you provide. Our son is disabled and it is important that he feels comfortable and secure in his surroundings, exactly what your drivers have provided. As he is usually picked up at 4am for the first part of his journey that is no mean feat!
Sincerely,
Mrs Clifton.
Mrs. Clifton,
Thank you for taking time to review us on behalf of your son Duncan. We are very happy we were helpful and your son felt comfortable. We hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Have a great day!
Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

Driver on time. Was not aware of additional charges due to flight delay.
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked with us for 19th of August. We are sorry to hear that the things were not made clear from the beginning. Having looked into this query, I can see that the flight landing time was at 13:40, 25 minutes were selected after landing, so pick up time at 14:05. On top of the minutes selected, we offer an extra half an hour free of charge, up to 14:35. Afterwards, the waiting time is charged by £0.3 / minute and the driver met you at 15:00 so there was an additional charge for his waiting time to be paid. All the flights are monitored and the drivers are sent inside for collection in accordance with the real landing time. Hope this clarifies what happened on this trip. We hope to have you again as our customer in future to come, we will happily offer our assistance and services at any time.
Verified Buyer

Efficient service, drivers helpful, cars clean, no problems.
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers and looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

driver on time, excellent journey
Dear Roxie,
Thank you for your review! See you next time on board!
Best regards,
247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

The company maintains an acceptable cost of delivery to the airport. The drivers are punctual and polite, the cars are new and clean. I will use your services further. I propose to set a discount for loyal customers for their fastening for your service.
Dear Yury,
We would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We do hope to always provide you with excellent services from now on as well.
We will take into account your suggestion. Have a lovely day!
Verified Buyer

Really professional and skilled drivers. Punctuallity and nice and clean cars.
Dear Jorge,
Thank you for choosing our company, and taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy travelling with us, we are looking forward to seeing you again onboard. Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team

Good services except on 2 occasions
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback. We are sorry to hear that we disappointed you twice. We are always trying to improve our services but unexpected things can happen. We do hope to give us another chance. Best regards, 247 Airport Transfer Team

Very goo. Verry professional
Have used before and will use again
Dear James,
Thank you for taking time to review us. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. Looking forward to seeing you again on board. Have a nice day, 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

Always on time. Always very well presented with courteous and polite drivers. Cars always spotless and of good quality.
Dear Lynn,
Thank you for your constructive and honest review. We have been working extremely hard to earn reviews such as yours, and we really do appreciate the feedback. We do hope to always provide you with excellent services from now on as well. Have a lovely day!
Verified Buyer

I ordered a transfer from London to Southampton on August 19. The van came on time, and we Southampton in 2 hours. The price is very good too.
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking time to review our minicab company, your comments are very much appreciated. We are always trying to provide the best fares for our customers and the best service. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day!
Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

On my way to Heathrow the driver taxted me 30 minutes before the time he was supposed to me me to say that he will be 30 minutes late. I had to cancel and take a cab to the airport instead.
On my way home from Heathrow, my plane was delayed by 20 hours which I have indicated in the comments of my order. The driver did not show up at Heathrow. When I called, the operator told me that the driver will arrive 2 hours later (nobody read my comments in my order and the driver was instructed to meet me for the wrong flight).
Very poor experience both from the driver and the operator! Will not use this service again.
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. I can assure you that we take this feedback seriously and further action against those who made mistakes will be also taken. As you have been using our services for several years, you know that such situations are extremely rare and after receiving the explanation sent by email by our supervisor, you will see that this was a one off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control. We hope that you will give us the chance to offer you the kind of service that you were accustomed to and you will continue to use our services in future to come. Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation!
Verified Reviewer

Booked a cab just day before. Prompt booking with e-mail confirmation.
Dear Khen,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We do take pride in offering to our customers the best services in the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area again, don’t hesitate to call us.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.73 based on 1,517 reviews