247 Airport Transfer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy

"For many years now we have used 247Airport Transfer company for almost all our travel arrangemets. There were journeys not only to the airports and back but also journeys elsewhere. In all those years we have never been let down and had a pleasant trip. The booking process is quick and easy either on line or via friendly office. Drivers are always smartly dressed, polite and helpful. There fleet is modern and cars are clean and fresh. I would not hesitate to give my strongest reccomendation."
"I paid extra money both ways for a child seat to protect and restrain my 6 month old baby. On both trips the driver had not installed the seat when they picked me up. They then did not install it correctly nor knew how to. It was only held in at one point with a seatbelt and hence the restraint would have moved around the cabin in an accident and offer no protection. I had to hang onto my child, in the restraint, the entire way."
Dear Mark,

We would like to thank you for sending us your feedback in regards to the reservations booked for the 23rd and 24th of September. Please be kind to accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused. Our company has professional, well mannered and attentive drivers and the manner in which they do their job is a cautious one, not to endanger our clients', their lives or the other road users. Following your concern, we have immediately forwarded this to the drivers' supervisor and e-mails have been sent to both drivers in order for us to have their statements as well so we can give a rightful response.

Once again, we sincerely do apologize for the presented issues that you have faced and we are tremendously sorry for the inconvenient situation that we have put you in. We will reply with an official answer as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Best regards,
"Excellent service"
That's great to hear, Julie! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
"Great service ... but was surprised seeing the driver texting while in traffic. Another concern is patience ... one driver was somewhat irritated with the driving of others"
"All Good"
Thank you for your feedback!
"The driver was on time and the ride was pleasant. Recommended."
"Very good service, everything went smooth and professional. Great car, a great driver, I would recommend this service for everyone who wants professional transfer from airport."
Thank you for taking the time to review us and share your experience with others. We hope to see you again on board!
"First time I used these guys and it was amazing! Nice, kind, Romanian driver who knew our needs, came dot on time, helped load and unload our suitcases into the car. The 8 seater was nice and clean too and pleasant driving. Would definitely use again and would definitely try and get the same driver! To the company: good decent people like him are tough to come by. I hope all your drivers are as good as him."
"Provides a prompt and reliable service that is excellent value for money. Courteous drivers"
"Very good"
Thank you, Maria!
"We ended up paying much more for our journey. not sure if it was because the driver was not aware of the 10% discount I have on my account... He claimed he waited one hour. but he should have checked the delay of the flight (it landed about 40 minutes late). Also, we had to wait for him to come and pick us up at the drop off point, as per his suggestions, for about 20 minutes. Apart from this, the driver was a very pleasant person and good driver."
Dear Rossella,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to send us the feedback in regards to your journey and we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. We investigated what happened and things weren't as you described. We always monitor the flights and in your case, it was a delay of only 15 minutes, not 40. Driver was on time at the airport for pick up (DAP) at 12:50 and passenger was on board at 13:13, no reason to be charged extra for waiting time. So there is no way it was otherwise as stated in your description, every step of the transfer is monitored through our app.
If you want to make an official complaint about this, please give us more details in regards to how much you paid for the transfer.
Thank you, have a great day!
"It was easy to make a booking online. Vehicles and service were very good. I was sent reminders in advance for each leg of the travel. Tracking details for driver were sent in advance, Overall highly recommend."
"Veri professional and kind."
"Excellent Service like always. regards Sandeep Sharma General Manager Leisure Hoppers.co.uk limited"
"The driver was waiting for me...very pleasant, good driver and I would use them again."
"The driver arrived 20 minutes later for an airport transfer. On the tracking, I could see that he left home AFTER the time of the pick up, and that was some distance away. The office just kept putting my through to his mobile. The driver was rude and unhelpful on the phone, suggesting that he wouldn’t bother coming after all. I wouldn’t use them again."
Dear Lisa,

We would like to thank you for sending us the e-mail in regards with the reservation booked for the 14th of August and also for allowing us the time to investigate the situation! Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion as we can assure you that our intention was only the provide the service on time, as per your request.

The fault for the late pick-up belongs entirely to the driver because even though he has received from us the details of the journey with enough time in advance, on the 13th of August at 18:39 PM, he has underestimated the time he needed to get from UB5 area, where he lives to your address in TW11. His lateness and attitude are totally unacceptable and as we do not tolerate this kind of actions, the driver will receive a written warning, a fine and should he get another negative feedback during this month we will end our collaboration with him.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. By way of apology, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £10 for a future journey booked with us.

For any kind of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Wishing you a great day ahead!

Kind regards,
"24/7 picked us up in Croydon and transported us to the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club For the Wimbledon Champions, July 3, 2018. The Driver arrived promptly at 4:45 AM and got us to the Entrance of the Queue promptly and safely. The Driver was prompt, friendly and respectful. I recommend this comply highly."
"good service... 3rd time to use it in London"
"I like the service, but please improve the website. It does weird things when trying to book. Locations I picked disappear, or payment method get stuck as Cash, or when I submit as Card, payment screen freezes, etc.. otherwise very good."
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Ahmet! I will forward your feedback to our IT department.
Have a great day!
"Punctual, comfortable and clean, highly recommend."
Thank you for your review!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.70 based on 1,619 reviews