247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
Professional and punctual but not always comfortable. I have been booking for a while with this company and they are always on time but lately even though I am booking a saloon I am picked up by 8-seated/ mini-van cars, which for a 1 hour journey to the airport at 5 am is not very convenient.
First time using service And I was very happy and will use again and also recommend After booking I was given a call few days before to confirm details were correct which was very reassuring and nice Driver was lovely and very helpful too Thank you 247 Airport Transfer
Great experience using the transfers. Driver was punctual and I arrived promptly to my destination.
Booked a car for a 6pm pick up to the Airport. Driver calls me at 4.30pm asking if he can come at 4.45pm (???). I say no. So he says no worries, he will see me at 6pm. I ring him again at 5.45pm just to make sure he is coming (I had a funny feeling about it). He then tells me he is parked inside a Land Rover car park, and he is stuck and can't get out (????). He is trying to get the security to get him out of the car park. So I cal lmain office to explain and they arrange for an Addison Lee to come and collect me. Small delay but had plenty of time before flight.
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read what we have to say in our defense, as per explained that time as well. Our allocated driver arrived at the designed area one hour prior to pick up, having no place to go and park the car, he went to Land Rover car park and stood there, but they have closed the gates and he was unable to leave. We completely understand that the first situation faced was a difficult one, but as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. Our intention is not to leave the customer stranded but to send a driver and do the pick up on time, as per his request. Therefore an Addison Lee cab was sent, they have very high prices, but asap availability on demand. Again, apologies for the stress and inconvenience caused by this matter, there are certain policies and terms to be followed. There is no control of minicab offices on such unexpected issues and we can simply inform the customers about the expected time in such circumstances. Please be assured that our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we agree the level of service was not the expected one, however, when unforeseen events appear, events that we cannot control, there is nothing we can do, as a traffic jam or bad weather. We much appreciate your time and we thank you for giving us the chance to serve you!
I’ve used 247 airport transfer for a few times. They are really friendly and helpful! Will stay with them!
This was a wonderful trip. Our driver knew where he was going to avoid traffic hang ups on the way to Heathrow. I will definitely use this service again.
Hotel pick up was on time. The two hours Journey to the cruise ship terminal was pleasant. Highway driving was just right, not too fast nor slow.
In time and friendly drivers.
Great service, professional staff, really no complaints. Highly recommended
very reliable company
Very reliable company.
We used this service from Gatwick to our London hotel and then from the hotel to Heathrow. Both drivers were on time, friendly and informative. We would highly recommend 247 Airport Transfers.
Excellent service; pick up and drop off points clearly marked; drivers were always punctual, they were helpful and drove nicely and smoothly. It is four years ever since I first booked with them and they never changed but for good. I would never book with any other company- A million thanks!
Our driver was on time, friendly and efficient. Everything one wants, in a driver.
Reliable, good service
Driver was prompt and courteous. Vehicle was clean. Trip was very nice.
All of the transfers I booked for our group of 9 were very good and I would use this company again.
Very good service, on time
Great service. Used both ways. Sent a taxi partner to pick me up on time on my first journey as original driver delayed in traffic. Cars clean and comfortable. Drivers great company for my lone journey - just enough conversation. Fares reasonable. Would definitely recommend and use again on future trips.
The process of booking the trip was smooth. Driver showed up on time and was very friendly.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.67 based on 1,718 reviews