2UNDR Reviews

of reviewers recommend 2UNDR
Read 2UNDR Reviews

About 2UNDR:

2UNDR features the unique and patented Joey Pouch construction to support your equipment in comfort and style. The innovative design elevates and separates a man’s most valuable assets to deliver the perfect fit while preventing unwanted skin contact.

The pouch also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.

info@2undr.eu

Fence House Business Units
Fence Avenue

Tell us how 2UNDR made you happy
A brilliant pant! BUT, a great shame that you can now no longer get them in the U.K. as I would buy more. I have now got to look for an alternative.
These were bought for my dad. They are really soft and light. He loves them!
Just amazing product.
The most comfortable underwear and great quality material
Never heard of the Joey Pouch, but after a first wear I’m an instant fan! Like the design options. No itchy label. You notice immediately that a lot of though was put in the 2UNDR underwear. The price/quality is good. Quality product!
Extremely comfortable
These shorts are the best! Really comfortable, light fabric. Great fit
Really comfortable and love the colour
the 2 under Shorts are soft and very comfortable to wear. I have a Hernia and these shorts help quite a lot.
Been looking for something along these lines for a while. Even came up with the same idea myself, but looks like 2UNDR beat me to it. Very comfrontable and not noticable that the pouch is there. Keeps my pals in place with no need for adjustment. Highly recomended.
Comfortable, great material, pouch works well for your junk.
Purchased these for my husband. He absolutely loves them so I will order more.
Great product and service
Great product, very comfortable.
very comfortable, maybe a bit pricey, but definitely comfortable.
Fantastic product fits well and very comfortable. Delivery was really fast.
2UNDR is amazing! Love the quality and the pouch system. Definitely not the last time i'll purchase these underwear!
Great products, fast delivery.
I now have 2 pair of the 2under swing shifts, and I must say Im totally impressed, I will be ordering more in the future but I was over charged on the second pair which does make me a little upset, my total says it would be 30.94 and they took out 40.82 from my accout, this is my only problem which has nothing to do with the product its self but hopefully the company will be in touch over this matter, thank you Rob
Best underpants I've ever owned.
2UNDR is rated 4.71 based on 125 reviews