2UNDR Reviews

of reviewers recommend 2UNDR
Read 2UNDR Reviews

About 2UNDR:

2UNDR features the unique and patented Joey Pouch construction to support your equipment in comfort and style. The innovative design elevates and separates a man’s most valuable assets to deliver the perfect fit while preventing unwanted skin contact.

The pouch also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.

info@2undr.eu

Fence House Business Units
Fence Avenue

Tell us how 2UNDR made you happy
Three stars reflects the colouring which is brighter gold than i expected. Otherwise the underpants are great
I had to open a ticket with customer support as i had issues ordering this product on-line, customer support re directed me to my bank for support which was incorrect, I identifying the cause of the payment issue with 2undr website by myself with no help from customer support. My ticket was deleted from the system. I had to order the product via a different payment method.
2Undr are without a doubt some of the most comfortable pairs of underwear my partner has owned, however recently he's noticed that each pair doesn't last as long, O too have noticed as I am usually the one washing them. I'm not sure whether this is due to a new supply chain or the company trying to cut costs by using poorer materials, however one thing I do know is that each pair does not last as long as they used to. A real shame to be honest, and if a decent competitor has garments that last longer then I'll be trying them.
Nice, smooth fabric.
Very comfortable but the materials wear out rather quickly
2UNDR is rated 4.71 based on 125 reviews