2UNDR Reviews

of reviewers recommend 2UNDR
Read 2UNDR Reviews

About 2UNDR:

2UNDR features the unique and patented Joey Pouch construction to support your equipment in comfort and style. The innovative design elevates and separates a man’s most valuable assets to deliver the perfect fit while preventing unwanted skin contact.

The pouch also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.

info@2undr.eu

Fence House Business Units
Fence Avenue

Tell us how 2UNDR made you happy
My husband is so pleased with his new pants he wants them everyday. I can’t believe how much more comfortable he says they are - please can you start to do bras please?
Very comfortable
By far the most comfortable underwear I've worn. No labels stitched into the waist band to irritate you, soft material and the Joey Pouch to keep the twins cozy.
Ditch all the previous underwear! Wear only these! So comfortable, all the time. No others will do.
Have been using this underwear for a while.Does what they say.Great fit,comfortable to the extreme.in all the hot weather they keep you dry and free from sweat.Expensive but you get what you pay for.
Great value and comfortable y hold you altogether
I had to open a ticket with customer support as i had issues ordering this product on-line, customer support re directed me to my bank for support which was incorrect, I identifying the cause of the payment issue with 2undr website by myself with no help from customer support. My ticket was deleted from the system. I had to order the product via a different payment method.
These are so good that I threw away all my old boxers and replaced the lot with 2unders , so supportive , look great and really comfortable , there a must if you wear 1 peice motorcycle leathers as I now no longer suffer from the moose knuckle effect 10/10
Very comfy, best underwear ever!
2undr is the best underwear I’ve ever tried. The pouch for your family jewels is essential for hot days and perfect if you’re tired of constantly adjusting your junk every 20 minutes. A little bit pricey, but sometimes you just have to invest and I hope this investment stays positive.
Easy website and speedy delivery!
excellent product. I only purchased the 6'' boxer briefs because they didn't have the trunks in my size, but they turned out to be perfect for me.
👌
2Undr are without a doubt some of the most comfortable pairs of underwear my partner has owned, however recently he's noticed that each pair doesn't last as long, O too have noticed as I am usually the one washing them. I'm not sure whether this is due to a new supply chain or the company trying to cut costs by using poorer materials, however one thing I do know is that each pair does not last as long as they used to. A real shame to be honest, and if a decent competitor has garments that last longer then I'll be trying them.
The 2 under brand are the most comfortable underwear for any man that plays any sport.
I am very satisfied about the quality and comfort for wearing this underwear
love them... will buy more
Extremly confortable underwear that fully supports male genitalia. My testies are contained within Joey pocket instead of slipping outside as in the case with all other underpants tried
My only complaint would be the relatively high cost; otherwise, these are without question the best boxers I've ever worn.
I really like the swing shift! During the hot summer days very comfortable thin underwear. Cannot judge durability yet but like the design and comfort
2UNDR is rated 4.71 based on 125 reviews