2UNDR Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 2UNDR

About 2UNDR: 2UNDR features the unique and patented Joey Pouch construction to support your equipment in comfort and style. The innovative design elevates and separates a man’s most valuable assets to deliver the perfect fit while preventing unwanted skin contact.

The pouch also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.

How would you rate 2UNDR?

"Pertect fit and Real Quality materials as expected from 2undr. This pair of boxers are really comfortable to wear and no ride up"
"Perfect fit quick despatch and excellent quality product"
"Quick shipping"
"Just a very comfortable underwear fast delivery and great quality"
"Just a great quality product that gives comfort for golf"
"Another top product. I have ordered many times and will continue to do so."
"The underwear itself is fantastic: 5 out of 5. However they are so grossly over-packaged that if it wasn't tragic it would be laughable. Please consider selling these with much, much, much less packaging (or even provide this as an option). It will save you money that can be passed on to the consumer and will save the world's resources."
"Easy purchase; great fit; easy to wash&dry; wearing well."
"Game changing underwear. They're so comfortable, for sport or for work....I wear them. The family know exactly what I want for birthdays and Christmas now!"
"I’ve been searching a long time for what I thought should be a simple requirement. Comfortable, fitted, boxers with a non-button fly. Surprising that none of the big brands do this well. 2UNDR have absolutely nailed it. Love them."
"Great fit, feel, function; am definitely buying again!"
"fast delivery , excellent quality !"
"Soft fabric and good colours"
"The best sports clobber for your Crown Jewels !"
"Great service from this firm great goods too one very happy customer would give them 10 Stars for their service"
"I bought 10 in Large, different colors one of each. Loved it, super soft, soft like your favourite blanky type of soft. Its quite thin, not thick like boxers, but thin like an arabian style scarf. which is good, It doesnt drip, and the pouch is awesome, havent felt my balls touch my legs in this, but yet you dont realize it until you're "hangin loose" The tagless design is awesome, just a small square patch at the front which doubles as a designer tag. The pouch requires some "aligning" to your balls in some positions, like sat down crossed legs, but on normal moving around "which is where this pouch shines" is amazing, I not needed to readjust myself like, ever. I keep touching down there to make sure my package is still there, cos when you wear this, you forget about them lol Its that good Its cheaper than other designer brands, and its more functional, to me I got all the expensive CK's and whatnot, this is waaaay better I now wear my fancy ck's for when Im trying to impress. but otherwise, just buy yourself 10 and you can ditch your old "briefs yourr mom bought you when you were ten" collection, man up and get these for yourself. MY FAVOURITE DESIGNS: 1.Year of the Cock - love it 2. Hexual 3. Blue camo"
"Very good"
"The feel of the fabric and support is superb. Most comfortable underwear I've ever worn!"
2UNDR is rated 4.74 based on 31 reviews