2UNDR Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend 2UNDR

About 2UNDR: 2UNDR features the unique and patented Joey Pouch construction to support your equipment in comfort and style. The innovative design elevates and separates a man’s most valuable assets to deliver the perfect fit while preventing unwanted skin contact.

The pouch also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.

info@2undr.eu

Fence House Business Units
Fence Avenue

Tell us how 2UNDR made you happy

"very quick delivery and free delivery, recommended."
"the 2 under Shorts are soft and very comfortable to wear. I have a Hernia and these shorts help quite a lot."
"Been looking for something along these lines for a while. Even came up with the same idea myself, but looks like 2UNDR beat me to it. Very comfrontable and not noticable that the pouch is there. Keeps my pals in place with no need for adjustment. Highly recomended."
"Very disappointed - had read some good reviews but found these uncomfortable and poorly fitting. Wasted my money."
"great product delivery was quick."
"Comfortable, great material, pouch works well for your junk."
"Purchased these for my husband. He absolutely loves them so I will order more."
"Great product and service"
"Great product, very comfortable."
"very comfortable, maybe a bit pricey, but definitely comfortable."
"Fantastic product fits well and very comfortable. Delivery was really fast."
"Three stars reflects the colouring which is brighter gold than i expected. Otherwise the underpants are great"
"Great product. Although I normally have size Medium, I ordered Small. Still too big!"
"2UNDR is amazing! Love the quality and the pouch system. Definitely not the last time i'll purchase these underwear!"
"Great products, fast delivery."
"I now have 2 pair of the 2under swing shifts, and I must say Im totally impressed, I will be ordering more in the future but I was over charged on the second pair which does make me a little upset, my total says it would be 30.94 and they took out 40.82 from my accout, this is my only problem which has nothing to do with the product its self but hopefully the company will be in touch over this matter, thank you Rob"
"Best underpants I've ever owned."
"Very good, like material"
"Husband won't wear any other underwear!! He loves them!!! Me too!!! Looks hot in them!!!!"
"Fantastic comfort and support"
2UNDR is rated 4.69 based on 117 reviews