2UNDR Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend 2UNDR

About 2UNDR: 2UNDR features the unique and patented Joey Pouch construction to support your equipment in comfort and style. The innovative design elevates and separates a man’s most valuable assets to deliver the perfect fit while preventing unwanted skin contact.

The pouch also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.

How would you rate 2UNDR ?

"2Undr are without a doubt some of the most comfortable pairs of underwear my partner has owned, however recently he's noticed that each pair doesn't last as long, O too have noticed as I am usually the one washing them. I'm not sure whether this is due to a new supply chain or the company trying to cut costs by using poorer materials, however one thing I do know is that each pair does not last as long as they used to. A real shame to be honest, and if a decent competitor has garments that last longer then I'll be trying them."
"The 2 under brand are the most comfortable underwear for any man that plays any sport."
"I am very satisfied about the quality and comfort for wearing this underwear"
"love them... will buy more"
"Extremly confortable underwear that fully supports male genitalia. My testies are contained within Joey pocket instead of slipping outside as in the case with all other underpants tried"
"My only complaint would be the relatively high cost; otherwise, these are without question the best boxers I've ever worn."
"I really like the swing shift! During the hot summer days very comfortable thin underwear. Cannot judge durability yet but like the design and comfort"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery and a fantastic product. Would not consider anything else other than Swing Shift!"
"Really comfortable and a great fit!!"
"Site can be a bit jumpy but they make the best boxers!"
"ordering and delivery perfect. only complaint clicked on discount (NEW 25) did not get it"
"Lightweight and comfortable products"
"Easy purchase and great delivery time."
"Very comfortable & stylish. Lovely soft material. Best pants ever! Have now introduced my son and son-in-law to 2UNDR & they love them. Highly recommended."
"At the same time as I bought the trunks from you, I also bought some trunks from Under Armour. There is no comparison; your trunks are far superior to theirs and I shall be buying more from you."
"Great comfort for walking 18 holes"
"smooth and silky and very very comfortable on the golf course make them cheaper and they would be perfick!"
"I have very low testicular suspension which causes “slippage” with the many underpants I’ve tried. However with your joey pockets I am fully supported and very comfortable. So we’ll done 2UNDR"
"Great service. Fast delivery."
"When running it kept me dry, reduced movement and prevented chafing. It also kept me cool. Initially the Joey pouch felt a bit odd, but I quickly got used to it, and the Power Shift Boxers are now my go-to underwear of choice."
2UNDR is rated 4.69 based on 72 reviews