1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
I was looking for a door mirror which had 4 or 5 unique modifications since first design. 1st choice gave me various supply options which I would never have otherwise come across and one had the modification i needed. First class first choice.
I am very pleased with the service and fast response, and delivery was when I was advised - well done Cosmos thoroughly recommend
Good communication and very efficient
1st choice is the only company I would use to get parts for my 1995 ford granada scorpio they fast fair and very reasonable, pleasant staff and very helpful, its the only company I will use 👍
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Excellent service.
Everything worked very well, I would have no hesitation using again 👍
Very helpful & efficient. Got me exactly what I wanted without any hassle. James.
Very good service
Website was easy to use. Input the parts I needed within 24hrs, six dealers confirmed they had the parts. Searched, brought and collected all parts within 24hrs. Highly recommend this sites for parts.
First choice found what i needed at a fair price, making my car back in action in no time.
Excellent service from when I first posted my requirement to delivery of the parts two days later.
The part was in good condition.
Very good service which very speedily found me a replacement parcel shelf - very pleased with service.
Quick efficient service found the part i was looking for within 12hours, delivered speedily & worked fine in my car.
Brilliant - posted the item I needed, got replies within the hour and received exactly the item I wanted at a great price in great condition (Thornton Breakers - thanks guys)
I needed a power steering pump for my Hyundai. Matrix. I put the request in and several companies responded within an hour. I was able to purchase the part and have my car repaired. The provider I choose was very good and sent the part as was agreed . I would recommend 1st choice and use them again.
First time using 1st Choice Spares and would definitely use again. Listed a part that I needed and within 24 hours I had been contacted by three car parts sellers and ended up buying. Very pleased 😀
Great guys to deal with goods always as described and reasonable carriage charges
Excellent service,
I've used 1st choice twice recently. both times i spoke to the breakers who then sent my parts which arrived the next day and worked perfectly. I'd definitely recommend and use again.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,741 reviews