1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
The sourcing of the parts I required was fine however they turned out to be the incorrect parts and had to be returned for a refund. To date I am still waiting to hear from anyone regarding the refund although the tracked RM package returning the goods was successfully delivered a week ago
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Decent platform, after looking on ebay and google for the part I was looking for, 1st choice eventually came up with what I needed without having to constantly search. It took a few reposts but that's easy to do. Would use the service again.
What an efficient company found what we needed within an hour we ordered next day was told 2 to 3 days delivery. arrived next day no extra charge would definitely recommend to use
always had good quality parts and very efficient service thanks guys and girls
Needed powrsteering pump great price now fitted very happy
The part I was looking for was a door latch and mechanism for my Hyundai Tucson. I found one with a company based in Devizes, Jones and son. The part arrived two or three days later. unfortunately, when my garage fitted the part it was found to be defective. I contacted the company concerned and they instructed me to return the part to them. which I did. Now waiting for confirmation of my refund.
Many thanks for the prompt service. will use again.
Delivery was a bit slow, but part was in good condition and so far un good working order. Would use again.
Got back to me very quickly with two quotes. Bought the part from one supplier and all's good. Many thanks 👍
The part arrived in time but it didn't seem complete... Not that happy
Very happy with the service provided, I've already recommended to family and friends and would use again.
Good on the spot service. I enquired about an aerial scew top for my SL and with in 2 days it was with me. I also rang about a off side flip top, again for my SL, they hsd one but it didn't work so couldn't supply it, but they rang me and explained why. They are looking out for another one for me. Good service and very professional. 100% + will use them again.
Very good and always get the parts I need
Very helpful and prompt service
Would highly recommend as promised next day delivery well pleased.
I found the 1st choice site easy to use and if needs be i would deffinitely use them again . The part i received from A1 Jap parts was as advertised and the information i got over the phone was spot on ,also got a bit knocked off the price and the delivery was on time ...thank you all
Brilliant service and value for !money
Very prompt and effective service
I needed a part for BMW E39 phoned a few BMW Breakers no joy.Used 1st Choice had 3 offers within hours.Used RM Automotive, fair price, fitted part, ABS Module, it works .
Put me onto a view Breakers for parts. Good service. And prompt with trustworthy suppliers.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.4 based on 3,867 reviews