1st Choice Spares Reviews

1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 12th September 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Efficient and prompt
Great service, can’t fault any part of it.
Found service very useful.quick efficient and easy to use .don't usually buy stuff online but this was very easy
Very good service, would use it again
The part arrived within three working days, and has so far done its job (but it's early days yet!), but the lack of tracking of the delivery was annoying - I had to phone the supplier a couple of times to check whether it was on its way, and find an expected delivery day - we are in the 21st Century after all!
Would have give 5stars ordered 4rims for my proace van . They came but one was black and the other silver but not an issue only the black one was scabby and could not see rim code but did fit many thanks
Parts found spot on
Quick service, helpful email exchange. Part ordered was as expected.
What a great service. Worked perfectly for me. Got my part in no time. Sorted.
Search for parts is good BUT part we ordered and paid for did not match colour of our car so refunded. Found item elsewhere
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Unfortunately, I have been unable to obtain the part I needed. The first seatbelt fitting sent by autopartsnw was the the wrong one, and the second was missing the outer casing of the buckle.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Got the job done
I am not happy with one of registered sellers. They did not issued me email receipt after purchasing an item over the phone. I phoned them three times and they lied. After sending message to 1st choice the issued me receipt. They provided no details about delivery.. The seller co is ACD etc.. The part provided was okay..
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I had a choice of suppliers for the part requested. It was a quick turnaround from the number of suppliers that stocked the part. Not to mention an efficient delivery. Would certainly use this service again.
Excellent service and response.
Great customer service
So far not great. Feedback from supplier was quick and price reasonable. Then no delivery and no explanation. After 3rd call got told that the parts were rusty so not sent.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Good quality spare at a very reasonable price coupled with excellent delivery meant first class service all round.
Considering the recent exceptionally bad weather I am amazed that I actually recieved the item I ordered at all. To find an item of such rarety even more amazing. All in all, a very good service. Thank you.
I was impressed with the speed of the delivery and the quality of the part Thanks
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,521 reviews