1st Central Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend 1st Central

How would you rate 1st Central?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very because they made it very simple for to insure my car

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 1st Central in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very because they made it very simple for to insure my car"
Samantha-Leigh
"This company is awful and I regret ever taking out a policy with them!!! I purchased car insurance with this company with a montly direct debit plan from my mother's bank account, unfortunately we fell out and she cancelled the direct debit on the 1st of the month (payments due on 21st every month). I have just found out that they apparently sent me 1 letter and 1 email asking me to put a new direct debit in place or they will cancel my policy (I didn't receive either). The payments were set to be taken on the 21st of every month and I hadn't defaulted at all but the apparent "email/letter" said that I had until the 15th or they would cancel my insurance!!! I was completely unaware until I was stopped by the bright blue lights!!! My vehicle has been seized and I am now going to be receiving 6 penalty points and a fine!!! When I rang this dreadful company to get answers they just laughed at me and said that they had sent me 1 letter and 1 email so it was my own fault and they weren't going to do anything about it... they have now told me that i owe £57 for cancellation fees but when I questioned that I had actually previously paid successful on the 21st of the previous month so surely I had paid until the 21st of this month then how could they possibly cancel it a week before the next payment was due and before even attempting to take any payment or make any further contact and they literally just hung up on me 3 times!!! I am now left with debt, licence points and a fine without actuallly defaulting payment or really doing anything wrong!!! I am furious and seriously would NOT even recommend this company to my worst enemy :@"
Ingus
"1st It is good price and Service"
1st Central is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews