1st Scenic Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1st Scenic Ltd

info@1stscenic.co.uk

35-37 High Street

Tell us how 1st Scenic Ltd made you happy

"Very happy with our new windows"
"Windows and doors have been in for nearly 2 years now and we're still extremely pleased with them. The price, fitting, quality and after sales service were all good. Happy to recommend 1st Scenic"
"From the time of ordering to delivery the service was first class. I was kept informed through out, I certainly would recommend the company."
"I now have a number of windows replaced by 1st scenic all of which are top quality and the installation was also excellent with experienced workers and good finish. No loose ends."
"We've used 1st Scenic on 2 occasions and were very impressed by their professionalism and the standard of their work. I would recommend them to anyone considering high quality double glazing."
"Had some replacement PVCu windows supplied and fitted by 1st Scenic. Excellent and professional service using good quality materials. I have no hesitation in recommending the company."
"Excellent service. Prompt, efficient and friendly."
"Wonderful staff and service, quick turnaround and at a great price"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Very reasonable price!"
"Very professional and friendly service from measuring up to the installation and tidiness. Would 100% recommend to anybody thinking of using this company."
"Great products great fitters I could recommend them enough"
"The quote was highly competitive and the work was completed on time and in budget to a high standard. The fitters were skilled, personable and very tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending 1st Scenic."
"Excellent service received from Jackie and her staff. I would highly recommend 1st Scenic Ltd."
"Effective and efficient service. I was impressed with the installation team particularly the fitters. They conducted this activity in a proficient manner leaving no mess whatsoever. All in all I found 1st Scenuc Ltd a professional organisation and would have no hestation in recommending them"
"Very pleased with door but find it a bit difficult opening and closing at times"
"Brilliant service from Dave who came out to give me a quote and was super lovely when I kept changing my mind on the glass, fitters were very good also, would definitely recommend"
"Very good no nonsense pricing quick and faultless installation of two doors and two windows very pleased"
"I had my windows and doors put in the coldest time over the winter. My two fitters Mark sorry can’t remember the other name they worked solidly for 2 days. I am so pleased with windows and the doors you would never know I had my old ones replaced."
1st Scenic Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews