1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy
Tom was very helpful
Thank you for your very kind review.

We really do value your custom and it's great to hear we did a good job in setting up you're funeral plan.

We're really pleased that we could help you, in the same way as we've helped many other customers plan their funeral and freeze future costs.

We're on a mission to help as many people like yourself, by saving individuals and families as much money as possible and help individuals plan ahead to their desired wishes & taking the burden away from loved ones, come the time of need.

Great News - Because we want to help as many people in the same way, we're offering £50 High Street vouchers for any family or friends that you recommend to 1st Line Funeral Care.

If you know of anyone that we can help in the same way as we've helped you. Contact us below;

Email - hello@1stlinefuneralcare.com
Phone - 0800 009 6494

Kind Regards,

1st Line Funeral Care
I am very happy with Kyle he did a good job
Tom who spoke to me today was very nice person answer all my questions,and was very helpful,
My advisor I had on the phone was very polite
Tom Challion was very nice & good to talk to, He took his time to explain everything. Great idea of paying every month for funeral as many people don't have that kind of money, takes weight of your mind, & well done Tom.
Just like to say thank you was easy to set up and was dealt with in a very respectful manner
Easy to set up all my needs have been set very good value for money
Kyle Shillito was very helpful and ensured the plan I have in place is exactly what I need. I recommend these guys if your looking for a funeral plan they listen to you and find the plan to suit.
Kyle Shillito the funeral plan advisor, listened to what I wanted and ensured that the correct plan was put in place. He didn't try and force me to buy things I didn't need. He was very polite friendly and helpful. I would recommend this service if your looking for a funeral plan.
Ryan Shillito called me after i had showen an interest online.
He was so very helpful and explained it all so clearly to me.
He successfully found me a funeral plan and was very patient with me.
A good service.
Kyle shillito was very helpful and explained everything to me in great detail. Would deal with him in future as he knew what I was looking for.
Clive was very informative and answered all questions I asked, very friendly manor, was a pleasure speaking with him, very relatable.
oops no H on my name just Debora.
Kyle was very helpful I was unsure of giving bank details over the phone he was very patient and sent my e.nails to confirm it was a genuine company
Got exactly how I want my funeral to be
Seems very good
Kyle was very helpful, explaining everything so i could understand and listerned to what i wanted.
Very good advice by Kyle Shillito
The information I received from both Tom and Kyle Shillito was excellent. Everything was explained in details and clear. They were both very polite and friendly.
Would definitely recommend this company.
very friendly and helpful thank you.
Lovely young man talked me through the plan in plain English understood what he was actually saying rate this young man a 10/10
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.91 based on 140 reviews