1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy

Telephone
"They were very helpful and explain everything too me"
"The funeral plan was explained in highly professional way. Extremely empressed."
"Clive was so helpful, ive got the best cover ever"
"Clive was so understanding explained things well in easy to understand. He was brilliant"
"I have spoken with 3 guys over the last few days and every 1 of them was extremely polite and very helpful. I have to say when you arranging for your own funeral it could be very difficult but these guys made it a lot easier. I would recommend them definitely"
"Thank you for providing such kind helpful information on such a delicate subject .. Clive was so nice and friendly he made me feel very comfortable I really appreciated my personal plan he trailered for my personal needs . . Kind regards from Adele cooper .."
"Very clear very understanding helpful and give very good facts. I recommend him to anyone."
"Clive was ever so helpful. Explained everything perfectly and he has saved me a lot of worry and a lot of money also. Thanks Clive I would recommend anyone for your services thanks again"
"Very helpful, explained all options."
"They were very helpful and friendly they gave me good advice."
"Explained everything I needed to no about my funeral plan Clive Watkins was very helpful"
"seems like a good funeral plan"
"Explained well, and was supported by Malcolm James to understand the process better, if unsure asked a question back and Malcolm would explain or make sure that I had information correct. Thank you"
"friendly helpful explained everything made ma feel at ease thank you keep up the good work special thanks to Kyle"
"it is a good plane it gives you peace of mind knowing that when the time has come you will not be a burden to the ones you leave be hind"
"Absolutely brilliant customer service from Clive . He was really helpful and very knowledgeable about the funeral plans"
"The gentleman that phone explained everything to me which included all I wanted for my funeral so that I now know my children will not have to worry I would like to thank him"
"very helpful, explained very thing we want to in detail."
"I am really glad I was contacted by your funeral sales company and in particular Clive Watkins who has been of immense value in informing about the plan I was on, was very inadequate, and helped me to see that the only plan worth its weight is this one. He has been very informative and explained things to a tee. I am very happy with the product he sold to me he has put my mind and future in a much better perspective and for that I am very grateful. Thank you so much. J Stephen Griffiths."
"The plan was explained to me in a simple concise way with politeness and courtesy,i could recommend this plan to my friends."
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.88 based on 59 reviews