1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

The Courthouse
Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy
Very good service and James who introduced me to the plan was fun and thorough.
The advice I was given was clear and the advisers was very friendly and happy with me asking him questions and had lots of time
Very helpful. Told me a lot of useful Information
Adnan was very helpful and pleasant to speak with. He explained things very well and wasn’t pushy.
I would like to thank jamesprosser for going through the funeral plan .which was pride simplified for me .he made sure that I understood the plan.he explained every thing very clearly to me.he was polite and did not put me under any pressure.thank you once again .
Adnan was very helpful, explicit in his
Knowledge as to what was best for me.
Could not find anything wrong with is
Pleasant approach
James the adviser was friendly knowledgeable and helpful a funeral is something I’d not really thought of to be honest and it was strange to think I was planning my own but I was reassured it was a good idea and the plan suits my needs :) thank you
Great service. Everything was explained thoroughly and I understood perfectly. Adnan was friendly and patient and I felt valued. Would recommend. Thanks.
Amazing Phone call regarding Funeral plan with Adnan thank you so much 1st class service provide 100%
I spoke to Clive Watkins he was very helpful and friendly he explained everything in detail very clearly and i am happy with the service i had
Andam was very good and explained everything that I needed to know. It has now put my mind at rest knowing that everything will be organised and my family will not have to worry about a thing.
Very friendly and totally put me at ease told me very thing I asked
Thank you for your very kind review.

We really do value your custom and it's great to hear we did a good job in setting up you're funeral plan.

We're really pleased that we could help you, in the same way as we've helped many other customers plan their funeral and freeze future costs.

We're on a mission to help as many people like yourself, by saving individuals and families as much money as possible and help individuals plan ahead to their desired wishes & taking the burden away from loved ones, come the time of need.

Great News - Because we want to help as many people in the same way, we're offering £50 High Street vouchers for any family or friends that you recommend to 1st Line Funeral Care.

If you know of anyone that we can help in the same way as we've helped you. Contact us below;

1st Line Funeral Care
Excellent coverage of everything and very professional

1st Line Funeral Care
mr clive watkins who i spoke with had excellent customer care, he didnt mind how many times he had to reiterate, he was just brilliant, the plan ive taken covers everything i need , im totally happy with the service,thank you x

1st Line Funeral Care
Clive was very good to me and he explained everything i needed to know

1st Line Funeral Care
Reasonable price , and explained clearly.

1st Line Funeral Care
Excellent covered everything at a difficult time in my life as I have had a really tough year

1st Line Funeral Care
Very valuable info recieved and was really pleased that I should save money thank you

1st Line Funeral Care
Very professional and explained everything in detail excellent service thanks

1st Line Funeral Care
Fantastic advise ..Very polite . Very patient when I did,nt understand something. Can now see it makes slot of sense to ahead with this plan .

1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.90 based on 136 reviews