1st CENTRAL Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st CENTRAL
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how 1st CENTRAL made you happy
Very straight forward and very helpful
£30 to change my address, then £50 to change my car, all on top of my paid in full insurance, next year I’ll go with a more expensive company that doesn’t charge this and has better perks. I feel robbed after years of never claiming
Hi Jenigma, Thanks for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear about the experience you've had with changing the address on your policy, unfortunately details changing such as your address can impact the price of the policy. We will use this feedback to help improve our service and processes, but if there is anything you would like us to look into further for you, please give us a call on 0333 043 2066 or speak to us on web chat which can be found on our website. We’re here to help from Mon-Fri: 8am to 8pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm, Sun: 10am to 2pm
8 Months since I claimed on my policy, the person that is the claim handler used the most horrendous and threating language in any written contact, when I spoke to her on person about this she was has never changed. Her team leader which I spoke to today had no manners either constantly interrupted me and talked over me over the fun. Deflected every question and didn't answer any concerns. Then showed that he himself had no idea how Thier systems worked. In the email the was apparently "read in full" this person in a leadership role asked me what documents I was after. Even though I stated I was after all documents and correspondence and stated and provided screen shots that the client portal did not provide a the documents and correspondence. This person in a leadership role told me that because I cancelledy policy ( I paid the policy in full actually because the of this treatment actually) I would not get them on the portal (I suggest maybe training those in leadership on how things work, because of your leadership doe's not know it explains why the people they are in charge of don't know how things work) I have done everything I they have asked and provided everything they ask for and dealt with the staggering amount of contractors they employ to actually do the work on thier behalf. They are the lowest bidder on Insurance policies and that is clear in every interaction I have had with them. No human being deserves to treated the way I have been treated and harmed by theses horrible individuals and if you read through the reviews you will find I'm not the first and I garuntee I won't be the last
Hi Christopher, Thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your claim and the service you've received when speaking to our team. We would really like to look into this further for you and help resolve this. Please send an email to customer.relations@1stcentral.co.uk. Please include your policy number with a summary similar to your review and we will look into this.
Great value. Looks like high quality. Personalised car insurance.
I recommend everything quickly and efficiently.
Really helpful and brilliant service
The best price
I took my cover online fully Comprehensive social domestic and pleasure I had a accident went to claim but told my claim can not be covered as I was going to work an dint have commuting on policy I dint get the option to do so . It’s now in the hands off Insurance ombudsman’s the mangers phone manner is not good talking over you late at phoning you back when a time is set an don’t apologise for it avoid this company after sales is shocking there miss selling car insurance
Thank you for your feedback. We're extremely sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your policy and the service you have received when speaking to our management about this. We would really like to look into this further for you and help resolve this. Please send an email to customer.relations@1stcentral.co.uk. Please include your policy number with a summary similar to your review and we will look into this.
Buyer beware of the auto renewal policy, without notification they took out a years worth of money out of my account with no prior notice. No flexibility with basic change of details mid cover ( if you buy a new car / change of address ), will charge you a £25 fee.
Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience of changing the details on your policy and the service you've received when speaking to our team. We would like to look into this further for you, please give us a call on 0333 043 2066 or speak to us on web chat which can be found on our website. We’re here to help from Mon-Fri: 8am to 8pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm, Sun: 10am to 2pm.
good service
1st central are the best insurance company going easy to signup and there if you need them also very good price would recommend to anyone
Easy process to sign up and great bundle
I am satisfied with the competitive premium and the service provided by 1st Central. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Very good thanks
Well I have taken out your policy. Only the next year will tell if it is any good. Hopefully I won't need to use it. The policy offered what I wanted so we will see.
Tried to cancel my insurance 8 days after choosing them as you have 14 to change your mind. I’m currently receiving £2 refund, instead of the full amount of the first fee charge. It’s an absolute joke!
Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear about the experience you've had when cancelling your policy. We will use this feedback to help improve our service but if there is anything else we can do to help, please give us a call on 0333 043 2066 or speak to us on web chat which can be found on our website. We’re here to help from Mon-Fri: 8am to 8pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm, Sun: 10am to 2pm.
Efficient fast service
I'm very satisfied with this great company!
Dont know yet only been with them a day
Very good happy