1st CENTRAL Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st CENTRAL
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how 1st CENTRAL made you happy
Why on earth have I been charged £133 to pay after cancellation my polisy. I understand £50 the standard fee why cancelling a polisy but in my case where did you get this amount from?I have never had to pay such a big amount of money and after cancellation.Will never use them again and still do not understand why do I have to pay.
Good service , competitive quote .
Very quick and helpful will recommend to anyone
Although I had no problems through my policy,the company had the audacity to tell me that they were going to renew my quote after a years no claims for £150 a year dearer,eventhough they claim to be a company for the customer,I had already found a quote for fully comp,and all accident cover,for £900 a year chear than they were quoting tpft,if this is the way they t
reat existing customers,I believe its my priority to alert new customers,do not use this company as they will use you even more
Brilliant
hello i am pleased with your offer. But I want to terminate the insurance from March 7 because I am leaving work and the country, how can I get the difference from the money
So happyi am with first central
Easy to get through to customer service, good service and good communication.
Simple and successful
The best!
Best ever had
Reasonable prices and great customer service.
All good and trouble free. 👍👍
Very easy to get the quote , and competitive on the price , So hopefully the same next year ..
Scammers Disgraceful service, I got this insurance over confused.com in December my details have been on there for years and never had any issue after 2 months I received a email and letter demanding to see my v5. After providing my document I receive and email saying the month I purchased my car was wrong and they recalculated my claim and I now owe them £62 including a £50 administration fee, I tried calling them, the advisor he was rude and told me it was my fault and the charge was justified. After that I looked up there reviews on trustpilot and there were pages of people saying the same thing that they were charged fees for tiny discrepancies of information. These people will scour through ever tiny bit of information and find a discrepancie and charge you.
Avoid this company at all cost!.
Hi Luke,

Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your policy and speaking to our team to get this resolved. We would like to look into this further for you, please send an e-mail to customer.relations@1stcentral.co.uk. If you could include the policy number and a summary of your experience similar to your review, we will look into this.
Why I can't log in my account
Hi Arkadiusz,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having problems logging into your account.

I have just sent an e-mail to you which will allow you to reset your password and access your account. If you still can't access your account, please give us a call on 0333 043 2066 or speak to us on web chat which can be found on our website. We’re here to help from Mon-Fri: 8am to 8pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm, Sun: 10am to 2pm.
Very good indeed - nice and simple
Dzień dobry. Jestem nowym konsumentem do zakupu waszego ubezpieczenia zachęciła mnie cena.
Mam nadzieję, że nasza współpraca będzie korzystna i pomyślna dla obu stron.
Pozdrawiam.
Alina.
Easy to set up great price
Quick and easy application on-line. Saved over £160.00 on my car insurance.
1st CENTRAL is rated 4.08 based on 3,851 reviews