1st CENTRAL Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st CENTRAL
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how 1st CENTRAL made you happy
It’s my first time getting car insurance from 1st Central and I am hoping they will live up to their standard and service level as promised.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very clear explanation of what to expect and also a very competitive price
Info all very clear, easy to understand and most importantly great value for money.
Never used !st Central before, but it was very easy to set up my insurance. Better price for the same cover as my last insurer & I like the idea of a Halfords voucher far better than another meercat toy.
Great service excellent price happy chap
Quick easy and unlike most other companies reasonably priced
So easy and straightforward the telling will be if I have to make a claim and how it is handled thank you
Great service, user friendly website and great value for money on car insurance. Would recommend to friends and family when renewing their car insurance.
I'm very pleased and very impressed with the price that i got from 1st central thank you
Very helpful
Cheap quotes with great packages.
Good value for money and easy to set up a policy.
Easy website great price no problems. Quick checkout.
Happy to be back with you!
Terrible service on the first day of purchase. I made a mistake and noticed in first 5 minutes after purchase. I wanted to move it one day forward for my policy to start.

His answer was policy active for 12 months and not day longer.! I said well exactly i just want to move it one day forward to start , not to extend it. HE said this will be additional charge! ALREADY?! REALLY???!

On moneysupermarket, if i change it one day forward, exactly same price! so literally they didn't want to make good impression in first 5minutes.! WOW. Just never had this before.

Will never ever update with them again! Already cant wait for this year to be over.
Hi Ana,

Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear about the experience you've had of trying to change the start date of your policy.

If you would be happy for us to look into this for you, please contact us on 0333 043 2066 or speak to us on web chat which can be found on our website. We’re here to help from Mon-Fri: 8am to 8pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm, Sun: 10am to 2pm.
rang up about a login issue , the gentleman was very professional and sorted my issue quickly
Quick and easy application process
Very easy and helpful online system
It's important to insure your live and others. So been pleasure to choose 1st CENTRAL as insurance.
Thanks
Really quick and positive experience. I love how easy this process was in comparison to my previous insurance company I was with, it was also the best quote for the level of insurance being quoted which was a plus! I love how easily accessible it was as well all through their website ( which as someone who makes websites was user friendly and great on desktop/ mobile. It also was great because it meant no annoying phonecalls it was quick and easy!
1st CENTRAL is rated 4.07 based on 3,461 reviews