1ST CENTRAL Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend 1ST CENTRAL

info@1stcentral.co.uk

Gemini House, Mill Green Business Estate, Mill Green Road, West Sussex.

Own Driver, Postal Service

How would you rate 1ST CENTRAL ?

"So far so good. Very good level of cover for a great price."
"Very quick and easy to get set up, have not had any problems with the company thus far."
"Very competitive policy price with clear and simple layout of information to ensure I knew exactly what I was buying. Website is easy to navigate and I can access all the small print and finer details with ease with the option to talk to an advisor constantly available should I need help. So far so good :)"
"Fast,quick and easy"
"After auto renewing my insurance 3 years running, and receiving emails stating that my insurance would be auto renewed this year, it was a shock to find out months later that this wasn’t the case and the insurance hadn’t been applied. Not happy."
"Just starting using 1st central"
"You have saved me a small fortune this year and it was so simple to set up insurance with you. Glad my son recommended you."
"So far everything has gone very smoothly - no complaints"
"Quick and easy to set up my car insurance at a great a price too!"
"Good price seems good service so far"
"Cheap car insurance quote with good perks"
"Straightforward application and prompt receipt of information/policy documents. Drawback: Unable to obtain required information initially, as contact via chat was minimum 20 min wait."
"So far, so good. I hope I never need to avail of the insurance. (No crashes)"
"Friendly staff answered my query quickly. Great cost of cover."
"Really easy to use the website, optional extras are highlighted and clear but not forced on you - and consistently one of the most competitive when it comes to price. Only bit of feedback would be that I wish you had the option to upgrade the breakdown cover which comes as standard. I’d really like to pay a bit extra for honestart which I have been told isn’t something I can do"
"Great so far. Would have been nice to receive a call to see that everything's ok. Double check I'm insured correctly, more for peace of mind rather than hope, as I bought the insurance over the net. I've been with yourselves before and you were great."
"Have insurance broking next 2 door cars."
"Reasonable price and straight forward to sort"
"All clearly explained Short waiting time on hold"
"Great value for money insurance"
1ST CENTRAL is rated 3.89 based on 1,841 reviews