1ST CENTRAL Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend 1ST CENTRAL

info@1stcentral.co.uk

Gemini House, Mill Green Business Estate, Mill Green Road, West Sussex.

Tell us how 1ST CENTRAL made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
"Everything has been so easy"
"Extortionate quote for new vehicle, unfair cancellation fee"
"I was with them for a couple of years. I had been with them before as well. I needed to cancel my policy with them due to getting rid of my car. They charged me £100 in fees alone and was advised it’s in the T&C’s. I feel this is extortionate."
"Best price with extras coming as standard. Good, helpful staff. Will recommend to friends & family."
"I allways get back to those who make themselves available. You have supported me throughout these last years and I really appreciate to be insured by you. Thank you. R.R"
"Been with 1st central before was happy with the service this year cheapest yet again."
"very pleased with the quote, and glad to be onboard"
"Very good and didn't take five minutes to get the insurance"
"Quick and easy cover Good price"
"Great price, easy to work out what cover you want and pretty straight forward so far."
"Friendly,helpful and polite staff ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"1st central were the cheapest by far. I am a new driver so was worrying about getting insured, but 1st central put my mind at rest and are the best around."
"At 53yrs old with no criminal or motoring convictions and having held a full licence for 35 years, my premium increased with Esure by close to £300 when I changed car (for economy reasons) from a Saab 9-5 Aero-wagon (250bhp) to 59 BMW 520d M sport touring (177bhp), after being with them for years and having 14yrs no claims. Both cars similar retail value and performance. The telesales rep at Esure tried to tell me that any BMW was a high risk car, but couldn't justify in what sense. I am a school teacher and an experienced ex-police driver. Realistically, no regular car thief in the world is going to try and tackle modern security systems, especially on a vehicle in this price bracket, when 'risk to reward factor' is minimal. No attempt was made to improve the quote and keep me as a customer, so I used compare the market and found 1st Central policies at the top of the list. I have never bought insurance online before, but found the online forms very user friendly and was reinsured on my new vehicle in a matter of minutes. Excellent service."
"I have renewed for the second year and found 1st Central’s Insurance to be very competitive."
"Very good."
"good service"
"Good and cheapest yet...,😀😀😀😀"
"Easy to set up"
"When I joined I got no e mail to say thank you for being a knew customer. Welcome. I had to phone up a second time to make sure the ins had gone through. As you collected the funds on Sunday 11th November and end of. Poor customer service on your part"
"So far so good! Quick and easy customer service"
1ST CENTRAL is rated 3.89 based on 1,903 reviews