1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
1st Call Windscreens Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2016
Lets Go Green Cabs
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the helpful advice on the telephone , also the very efficient and quick repair service . No hidden extras - would highly recommend 1st call to friends and family. Thanks very much!
Had a large stone chip in windscreen went to Sittingbourne branch windscreen repaired really quickly by Jack. 20 minutes later back on the road. Excellent friendly skilled service would recommend
Unfortunately on this occasion, due to insurance company 'limitations' I was unable to use 1st Call. However, my dealings with them, via telephone, were exemplary. Grant and David were superb - extremely helpful, knowledgeable and informative. I would unequivocally recommend them for their customer care/liaison, advice and expertise. Very impressive.
Really pleased with the service, called Wednesday needed new windscreen asap. They said they would be there Friday, also went one extra and made sure they were here early so the van could get back on the road. Friendly staff. Very happy. Thank you
ad a front side window fitted in April. They couldn't get it to stay shut and went away to "investigate". Most companies would have given up by now blaming the issue on something out of their control however 1st call have refused to give up, coming back on numerous occasions and managed to resolve the issue. Cannot fault them at all and appreciate the determination to resolve the issue. They refused to be beaten by a French car!!! Top class service.
My son called early this morning to tell me that they had a cracked windscreen and another company had quoted £700 to fit a new screen on their car 68 Dacia Duster. I called 1st Call and although the guys were unable to help until Monday their advice was sound and they even turned down the job. They get five stars from me for their advice and honesty. Well done guys would recommend you always.
Great service, very knowledgeable guy answering the phone (Grant) they were here the next morning replacing the windscreen, they just needed a few details about my policy etc I payed the excess over the phone and job done wallah! I Phoned 1st Call after my insurance recommended provider couldn’t book me in for over a week!! Very glad they didn’t have space for me now, as they asked no questions about my vehicle ( as there was different windscreens for my model of vehicle depending on automatic wipers etc, something the approved repairers didn’t even mention, Probably would have ended up with the wrong screen turning up and a longer wait etc) glad I phoned these guys, I feel I’ve avoided some hassle down the line.
My car was booked in for a mot however failed because of a cracked windscreen that needed replacing. The earliest I could get it done was Tuesday. This meant I would not be able to drive my car as my mot would expire before then. 1st call windscreens however saved the day and was out the next day to my local garage. Windscreen was replaced and mot passed. I needed my car for work so the guys at 1st call windscreens really did help me out. So pleased- affordable, reliable and very professional. Thank you
Brilliant!
A major firm had claimed not to be able to source our windscreen for over a month. 1st windscreens sourced and fitted within 4 days! They even came to my workplace to fit.
Fantastic customer service. Big thanks to David, Helen and Grant at Sittingbourne. No hesitation in recommending and I would definitely use again.
helpful on phone order.
arrived on time. happy helpful and efficient. well done.
From my first call to job completion - service was second to none. Jake and David from the Sittingbourne branch arrived at my work place and the job was completed in less than an hour to an extremely high standard. Fantastic Service; efficient, helpful and smiley! Windscreen replacement - LOOK NO FURTHER!
I am very happy with the service and the price. Thanks.
All done on the same day as a call, came out in a couple of hours and fitted in 30 minutes! Great price and service. Thank you to Jack and Byron who done just a great job... Cheers all
Car window replaced. Was reassured the glass fitted came with a life time guarantee, and would not become droopy as the car and its fixtures are all young, be it a new car. But would happily check the window if any defect should arise.
Jack and Nathan arrived at the scheduled time. The windscreen was changed very well and within a good time as well. Very good workmanship and fitting standards throughout. My vehicle (Caddy Maxi Crew) was left clean. Well done.
From the first call into Sittingbourne branch being dealt with by Helen through to Liam Kelly fitting my windscreen I cannot give more praise. Both Helen and Liam were very cheerful, helpful and above all kept me updated all the time. I would completely recommend using 1st Call Windscreens any time.
quick, efficient, polite
Excellent service - prompt, efficient, courteous. Thank you Jack and Jake.
Jack and Byron were very polite, friendly and efficient. Thank you.
Jack and Alex make Autoglass and National Windscreen look like amateurs, polite and professional they did the job quickly, cleanly and with no fuss.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews