1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and communication
What a great service prompt and very professional both Byron and Tom new exactly what they were doing and fixed my windscreen .
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend 1st call to anyone
My windscreen needed replacing 2 days before going on holiday. Rung insurance company and their recommended partner couldn’t carry the work out for 9 days.

Found 1st Call by chance and thankfully I did. The customer service was brilliant and they came out the day before going on holiday. Alex & Tom fitted the New windscreen quickly and efficiently.

Great Customer Service and worthy of 5 stars!!!
Can’t fault this service. Came at a convenient time and replaced the window quickly and efficiently. Must mention that I’d ordered the wrong glass and they had to go back to the supplier for the correct one and all for no additional cost. Very happy.
1st call have always helped us with last minute windscreen replacements. No waiting around, always a quick ETA and super fast service. I highly recommend 1st call for all windscreen repairs or replacements.
Helpful, friendly, on time - perfect!
My partner had her car broken into last night... Glass everywhere.. Small amount stolen.. Contacted insurance company and was put on to autoglass... Told them that the car was a care workers vehicle... And as a community worker she needs a quick response.. 9 days days to get it replaced.. Absolute joke... Thanks to the fast response from 1st call windscreen. The car is being fixed as I type this review.. Thanks guys... All sorted in approx 2hours... Really recommended
Turned up on time, did the job with no fuss and no mess.
Pity more people can't work like First Call.
CJ
East Malling, Tom
Guys Masters! Fast and punctual! thanks
I had just come back from working in Costa rica so had limited money but needed to get the 2 chips in my windscreen fixed. I contacted them for a quote and David was so helpful and told me the best way to do things with a limited cost. They were able to do it at the garage where my car was having its MOT, they took a replacement incase the repair didnt work to ensure my car would be passed. It was a smooth process and i would highly reccommend them to anyone.
After my call to the office my job was fitted in and carried out with no fuss, the work was first class, and I can't believe how quick they were, well done boys.
Good Morning,

Thank you for leaving us a review - it's really great to hear that you were happy with the services provided by the team.

As we are always trying to better our service, please could you let us know what we could have done to increase this review from a 3*?

Kind Regards,

1st Call Windscreens
Fast, efficient & much cheaper than I thought it would be. Thank you so much for a great service.
Byron was fantastic. He rang before arriving giving the time he would be here. He was polite, helpful and efficient.
Absolutely overwhelmed with this company friendly quick and very reasonable. Needed a windscreen replaced through my insurance I would of had to wait 3 weeks spoke to David yesterday and it was fitted today. Thank you so much the lads know what they are on about very impressed and will certainly be recommending them to everyone that wants to listen. Thank you gents your are hereos x
Had an attempted break in on my sons car, leaving window hanging. Popped in to see if they could fix it, which they did there and then, free of charge! Very friendly staff (Jack Fitton). Definitely be using again in the future!
Someone had attempted to break into my sons car, leaving the back window hanging. Popped in to see if they could fix it, which they did straight away and free of charge! Very friendly member of staff (Jack Fritton). Will definitely be back with any future problems.
Good price and excellent service!
We use 1st Call for our stock vehicles.
Friendly, professional, well priced and extremely good for availability.
Would Recommend to anyone.
I had a substantial crack developing in my windscreen so I got in touch with 1st Call Windscreens and they booked me in for effectively the next day which was great. Jeff and Byron arrived promptly and they already have gloves and other suitable protective stuff on which was reassuring. Gave them my key and 20 minutes later they were all done and I had a new windscreen. They also took the time to explain the cleaning products they'd used inside the vehicle for my peace of mind. The whole process was very easy and quick, all members of staff have been super professional, courteous and accommodating. I would very much recommend them.
I had my windscreen on a Audi A1 replaced and I couldn’t be any happier with the service, they were able to come next day and only took 30 minutes to repair. Customer service was great, I would definitely recommend!
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 128 reviews