Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Uplifting Products Ltd
Read Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

About Uplifting Products Ltd:

The Art of Relaxation.
Kinetic Art to mesmerise, calm, delight and soothe the soul.

sales@beuplifted.co.uk

Tell us how Uplifting Products Ltd made you happy
An excellent seller. Questions are answered quickly, the product was packaged very well and safely and arrived quickly. 5 stars are not enough!
Very good. Slightly confused to find a small spring and top screw stuck on magnets at base when it was unpacked. I assumed the spring is supposed to be under the top screw? It's working fine , just need more sun!
The whole process has been great. Professional with instant confirmation of the order, clear delivery timelines and updates once the order had been shipped. It was carefully boxed and delivered to the door by courier. Obviously a lot of thought and care has gone into the process. I also follow Tom on social media so enjoyed all the updates along the way.
Great to support an upcoming and environmentally aware business.
I feel uplifted!!
Because of the difficulties sourcing products and manufacturing, and further exacerbated by the coronavirus, delivery of the piece was very much delayed, which I understand and accept, but it was intended as a gift - just way too late.
Overall, buying was easy, communication was pretty reasonable, and I'm really happy to support this version of Uplift and an artist in my local community (although I don't know Tom personally).
Delighted with service and communication.
excellent service and very reliable.
Although had some hiccups with their local shipping partner, Tom & Nick were very accommodating and responsive and they addressed the issue by literally sending a new one free of charge to replace the old one.
Truly professional customer service!
Really straight forward order, quickly delivered
The interaction with the company was flawless. A beautiful website and simple process. All very elegant.
Enjoyed the interaction, but have a problem with the device.
Great! All good.
Selecting products is very easy. Communication from Uplifting Products was exceptional with clear and relevant updates received regularly. Delivery was received when they said it would arrive.
Absolutely beautiful engineering
So brilliantly perfect thank you
Very positive company to buy from. Tom & Nick answered my questions before purchasing from their website, which gave me total confidence in the sculpture.
Y'all are great! You communicated well and kept us in the loop throughout the process. Thanks for that! :-)
It went well, as a whole :)
Except the delivery: as usual, the delivery company was a pain in the a**, but it’s not related.

Quick question: I sent a technical question myself regarding the Uplift2.0 itself. Did you receive it? is there somewhere I can speak to someone?
Uplifting Products Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 42 reviews