Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Uplifting Products Ltd
Read Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

About Uplifting Products Ltd:

The Art of Relaxation.
Kinetic Art to mesmerise, calm, delight and soothe the soul.

sales@beuplifted.co.uk

Tell us how Uplifting Products Ltd made you happy
Real art takes patience.
A totally positive and uplifting experience, which matches the ethos of Uplift perfectly. It has a daily place in my life to refocus when the going gets tough. A fabulous product and the team behind this equally so.
I was fascinated by Tom's creation especially as it is made from discarded fishing net and though my income is low, wanted to invest in one for myself and encourage his venture. Firstly I was really impressed by the packaging presentation....complete with the tiny piece of net - so much so that I have kept the box as it is a piece of art in itself. I don't have a windowsill in any of our south-facing windows so stood it on the table and off it went. As we don't have visitors at present due to covid regulations, I felt at a loss to share with others but, not to worry, the few video calls with family/friends who live away have led to them asking 'What's that?' - giving me the opportunity to tell than about it - and the packaging. so, my treat to me, and having a very busy mind and dealing with admin/communication, I am so pleased to have invested in this beautiful creation.
Thank you so much. In these times it was lovely to order the Uplift. I didn't know when to expect its arrival, however when it did arrive which didn't take long it was a great.
So excited to receive my item. Had an initial wee problem that was sorted by Tom quickly.
Good communication with the team.
Hi Tom, you don’t have to say your you are a young,happy,creative team, your service and product says it for you! A wonderful and truly a magic piece of engineering, it’s absolutely mesmerising, it takes you to such a tranquil place. It was wonderfully packed, and a small piece of the fishing net made it seem so personal.
Great experience and outstanding quality item from a company that has genuine down to earth customer service .
Please see below review.
Very Happy customer !
Great customer service, the only company who personally called me to apologies for a delay in the order, which they did inform me before the purchase, but still called me as this was for a Birthday present. Even offered to deliver it personally if I was nearby.
Well done.
I placed an order for an Uplift 1.0 at the beginning of February. I outreached the company to request any sort of update as it is March and I still have not received my item or any communication regarding my order. I used the chat feature on the website with no response and then tried emailing the company again resulting in no response. I'm basically now out $300 USD with nothing to show for it. An added insult was receiving a general automated email from the company stating they hoped I was enjoying my product knowing I haven't even received an update yet alone the product itself.

UPDATE:
I received a response directly from the inventor Tom Lawton who made no excuses and sincerely apologized for me not receiving my item and the lack of communication regarding any updates. He helped me understand as a young start-up business the challenges they need to address, issues they need resolve, and solutions to each problem. Tom did not hesitate in issuing me a full refund and as an additional courtesy allowed me to keep the item as a free gift if it did in fact eventually arrive to me. I was a little discouraged because I would rather have this unique item instead of a full refund but am grateful for Tom taking the time out to directly address the issues I encountered. I would like to report that as of the end of March my Uplift 1.0 was unexpectedly delivered and I could not be any more delighted. The item is more magnificent and mesmerizing than expected. Even after two months of waiting and through all the difficulties I experienced it was well worth it to own such a beautiful item and I'm wishing the most success for Tom and his business!
Hello Joel,

Thank for your email yesterday and I am so sorry for the delay coming back to you.

I don't want to ream off any excuses and I would like to suggest that we immediately give you a full refund.

Your unit was sent three weeks ago and the fact you 1. not had any shipping communications from us and 2. have not received it (and we haven't been notified either) means I have to take this up with our shipping provider as this is not normal - both of these things should have been automated - they weren't. While this is an isolated incidence I will find out exactly what has happened and remedy our system.

As for not having responded via our chat - again, you have highlighted the short fall of this so I am looking to find a better solution also.

I regret that your experience has not been uplifting so far - I hope that a full refund is satisfactory and if the unit does turn up with you in Austin then I hope you enjoy it as a free gift and that it provides the uplifting experience you were looking for and we wanted to provide.

Your full refund will appear in your account in the next few days.

All the best

Tom
Far from calm and relaxing, as it has not moved since I have received it. Its in a south facing window. Happy for some further instructions why?
Hello Soraya. I am sorry that your experience has been far from uplifting so far and I am sure it's an easy thing to remedy - would you kindly go to https://beuplifted.co.uk/blogs/news/tips-troubleshooting and watch the video on getting started. If you have any problems after this please come back to us at sales@beuplifted.co.uk - many thanks, Tom
The entire experience was perfect. From the website, to receiving a pre-delivery booklet, to receiving the high quality item boxed in lovely packaging.
totally mood elevating thing. I love it!!! When I wake up and see the sun, I know that when I enter my kitchen I will see the spiral moving! I even check the weathers forecast the day before to know if it is gonna work!!!
You guys rock! I love BOTH my Uplifts - the new blue one which is so delightful, the story of which I love, and the packaging that made me smile with joy! And the original kickstarter wooden one, for which you bent over backwards to help me after my glass dome broke in transit. It's now working well, after a bit of tinkering with your help.

As a young start up, I love the focus on keeping me (the customer) happy. I love the product, the quality and the whimsy of it. I really enjoyed all my interactions with you and the customer service I've received. I wish you all the very best, and I keep sending people your way because it truly is a beautiful gift to share with anyone. Thank you so much.
Fantastic product delivered quickly. Excellent classy packaging containing a delightful thought- provoking and relaxing Uplift
An excellent seller. Questions are answered quickly, the product was packaged very well and safely and arrived quickly. 5 stars are not enough!
Very good. Slightly confused to find a small spring and top screw stuck on magnets at base when it was unpacked. I assumed the spring is supposed to be under the top screw? It's working fine , just need more sun!
The whole process has been great. Professional with instant confirmation of the order, clear delivery timelines and updates once the order had been shipped. It was carefully boxed and delivered to the door by courier. Obviously a lot of thought and care has gone into the process. I also follow Tom on social media so enjoyed all the updates along the way.
Great to support an upcoming and environmentally aware business.
I feel uplifted!!