Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Uplifting Products Ltd
Read Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

About Uplifting Products Ltd:

The Art of Relaxation.
Kinetic Art to mesmerise, calm, delight and soothe the soul.

sales@beuplifted.co.uk

Uplifting Products Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Gail Munro
Uplifting Products Ltd 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Jonny Kermode
I sent an email on 25th October & a second email on 4th November about the defect in my glass dome. Unfortunately you haven't responded to either of them.
So pleased that I signed up to receiving emails from Beuplifted! The whole process of ordering and setting up my sculpture was easy and hassle free.
Delighted with my new present for my 88th birthday. Although there hasn't been much sun this week even strong light sets it spinning.It is lovely,thank you.
The interaction was very responsive and personal, in that email questions are responded too really quickly.
Good experience with the company. Products have been well packaged (especially needed for the overseas shipping). I’m happy!👍
Love this product - beautifully made and quality and precision throughout - right down to the packaging. With the discount I got (or even without) this is amazing value for a piece of artisan created art like this.
I had no problems with my order and it came very well packaged.
Seamless and easy experience throughout.
Brilliant service. It was a joy to receive our sculpture so beautifully packaged.
Fantastic
Buying easy Reporting a faulty product impossible to get any response I have now returned the faulty uplift sent recorded delivery last week-still no response from you What do I need to do to get you to help me? I have bought 4 from you but would like to get the faulty one repaired/replaced
Very easy to find and purchase, hassle free!
Sent for the product, then had to send several emails to find out when it would arrive as recieved no communication whatsoever. Product arrived but didn't work as it should. Got in touch with Tom, after finding out the solution he came up with didn't work Tom said he would send a replacement as soon as the other was sent back, he also said he would pay for return postage. This was several weeks ago!! After several more emails from me, which haven't been answered I now find myself hugely out of pocket and absolutely nothing to show for. The excitement and novelty of having this product has completely been spoilt. I will now accept nothing more than a full refund of the product and the cost of return postage for the one sent back. . Hugely disappointed and it certainly hasn't been uplifting for me. Could you please answer my emails Tom!!! Karen Pegg.
Although I don't do much online shopping, I found it very easy and though I paid for P&P despite being local it was refunded straight away
A great buying experience from a company that even though there was a very small error fixed it immediately without any hassle whatsoever. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone.
FANTASTIC Tom and Nick thank you so much we absolutely love your beautiful creation. The delivery and packaging all so professional and it looks so gorgeous in our home. Worth every penny and ounce of love that's gone into the making. Thank you
Tom? You got in touch about my replacement dome and then went quiet. Then got in touch again and now nothing. What’s going on?
Dear Jeannie - thanks for your message. I sent you a replacement dome a couple of weeks ago but admittedly, as it was free replacement I didn't send with tracked delivery. So I am sorry that it's has gone astray but I really do want this to be an uplifting experience for you and you have a whole lifetime to fall back in love with it - so I will send another for free and this time will email you a tracking number so that we can ensure safe delivery and finally get you uplifted. Thanks for your patience. Tom
Nice to be able to chat with the boss! The product delivery tracking was a bit hit and miss but that seems to be normal for delivery using the shop app.
very good customer experience, the product arrived quickly and without hassle. really reccomend :)
Purchase was simple and the product arrived quickly. The packaging is not only attractive but is very well padded. I had some issues with communication about a replacement dome but it was rectified by Tom as soon as it came to his attention.
Uplifting Products Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 77 reviews