Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Uplifting Products Ltd
Read Uplifting Products Ltd Reviews

About Uplifting Products Ltd:

The Art of Relaxation.
Kinetic Art to mesmerise, calm, delight and soothe the soul.

sales@beuplifted.co.uk

Uplifting Products Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Andreas Tomarides
Uplifting Products Ltd 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Yves JUSOT
Brilliant service. It was a joy to receive our sculpture so beautifully packaged.
Buying easy Reporting a faulty product impossible to get any response I have now returned the faulty uplift sent recorded delivery last week-still no response from you What do I need to do to get you to help me? I have bought 4 from you but would like to get the faulty one repaired/replaced
Very easy to find and purchase, hassle free!
Sent for the product, then had to send several emails to find out when it would arrive as recieved no communication whatsoever. Product arrived but didn't work as it should. Got in touch with Tom, after finding out the solution he came up with didn't work Tom said he would send a replacement as soon as the other was sent back, he also said he would pay for return postage. This was several weeks ago!! After several more emails from me, which haven't been answered I now find myself hugely out of pocket and absolutely nothing to show for. The excitement and novelty of having this product has completely been spoilt. I will now accept nothing more than a full refund of the product and the cost of return postage for the one sent back. . Hugely disappointed and it certainly hasn't been uplifting for me. Could you please answer my emails Tom!!! Karen Pegg.
Although I don't do much online shopping, I found it very easy and though I paid for P&P despite being local it was refunded straight away
A great buying experience from a company that even though there was a very small error fixed it immediately without any hassle whatsoever. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone.
FANTASTIC Tom and Nick thank you so much we absolutely love your beautiful creation. The delivery and packaging all so professional and it looks so gorgeous in our home. Worth every penny and ounce of love that's gone into the making. Thank you
Tom? You got in touch about my replacement dome and then went quiet. Then got in touch again and now nothing. What’s going on?
Dear Jeannie - thanks for your message. I sent you a replacement dome a couple of weeks ago but admittedly, as it was free replacement I didn't send with tracked delivery. So I am sorry that it's has gone astray but I really do want this to be an uplifting experience for you and you have a whole lifetime to fall back in love with it - so I will send another for free and this time will email you a tracking number so that we can ensure safe delivery and finally get you uplifted. Thanks for your patience. Tom
Nice to be able to chat with the boss! The product delivery tracking was a bit hit and miss but that seems to be normal for delivery using the shop app.
very good customer experience, the product arrived quickly and without hassle. really reccomend :)
Purchase was simple and the product arrived quickly. The packaging is not only attractive but is very well padded. I had some issues with communication about a replacement dome but it was rectified by Tom as soon as it came to his attention.
Real art takes patience.
A totally positive and uplifting experience, which matches the ethos of Uplift perfectly. It has a daily place in my life to refocus when the going gets tough. A fabulous product and the team behind this equally so.
I was fascinated by Tom's creation especially as it is made from discarded fishing net and though my income is low, wanted to invest in one for myself and encourage his venture. Firstly I was really impressed by the packaging presentation....complete with the tiny piece of net - so much so that I have kept the box as it is a piece of art in itself. I don't have a windowsill in any of our south-facing windows so stood it on the table and off it went. As we don't have visitors at present due to covid regulations, I felt at a loss to share with others but, not to worry, the few video calls with family/friends who live away have led to them asking 'What's that?' - giving me the opportunity to tell than about it - and the packaging. so, my treat to me, and having a very busy mind and dealing with admin/communication, I am so pleased to have invested in this beautiful creation.
Thank you so much. In these times it was lovely to order the Uplift. I didn't know when to expect its arrival, however when it did arrive which didn't take long it was a great.
So excited to receive my item. Had an initial wee problem that was sorted by Tom quickly.
Good communication with the team.
Hi Tom, you don’t have to say your you are a young,happy,creative team, your service and product says it for you! A wonderful and truly a magic piece of engineering, it’s absolutely mesmerising, it takes you to such a tranquil place. It was wonderfully packed, and a small piece of the fishing net made it seem so personal.
Great experience and outstanding quality item from a company that has genuine down to earth customer service . Please see below review. Very Happy customer !
Uplifting Products Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 69 reviews