Ringsmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ringsmiths
Read Ringsmiths Reviews

About Ringsmiths:

We're changing the way you buy wedding rings.

Ringsmiths makes buying your wedding rings easy. We make it easy to choose, easy to try at home and we're 100% sustainable and eco-friendly.

hello@ringsmiths.co.uk

Tell us how Ringsmiths made you happy
Nice rings, delivery was as advertised.
Spoke with Henry in the customer service team to update my order tracking who was very helpful and polite. Would definitely reccomend for anyone looking for wedding bands and don't want to have the high pressure store vibe.
Fantastic service, rings are superb !
Hadn't heard about these guys before we saw them on facebook, but after seeing loads of good reviews we took a chance with an online jeweller instead of the high street due to coronavirus. So happy we did!
The first rings we got were exactly what we saw on the website but I decided I actually wanted something smaller for my hands. I sent one ring back and the smaller ring was sent out in less than a week and the difference refunded to us .
From start to finish ringsmiths provided the perfect service. Me and my husband had no idea about sizes or what style we wanted and they supported us perfectly to find amazing rings at incredible prices. Would recommend to everyone and i’m going to be sending my friends and family to this website.
We liked the ring selection on the website but wanted something personalised for us. We didn't know if it was possible but after live chatting with Emily on the website, they made us custom rings that were exactly what we wanted and so much cheaper than we'd been quoted elsewhere.
My husband just wanted cheap and cheerful but still made of gold for his ring, and that's exactly what he got! Deliivered in 10 days as we asked for it to be engraved.
Hubby lost his ring and he was sent to find another very quickly! He ordered a similar one to what he had before and it turned up quickly and really nicely packaged! The slip inside made me laugh as it said 'Enjoy your big day'. That big day was many many moons ago haha!
User friendly website, good choice of rings. I was warned that delivery may be delayed due to Covid 19, however, it arrived earlier than expected. Sweets in the box were a nice touch. Excellent service, will recommend, many thanks.
Ringsmiths is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews