Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
Absolutely disgraceful service. I have been getting harassed by phone calls non-stop ever since doing an online quote on their website. Getting multiple calls a day with a mixture of private, mobile and landline numbers, and all leaving voicemails. What would make you possibly think that this is acceptable? No way I will be proceeding with my claim with Jefferies Solicitors now. I would stay far away from them.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have been dissatisfied with our service. Please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss this any further, feedback@jefferiessolicitors.com. Kind regards, Jefferies Solicitors
Waste of time.they dont call you and get everything mixed up and expect you to do all the leg work.would never recommend to anyone,basically wasted 6 months of my life dealing with these clowns.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the outcome. If you would like to discuss this further then please e-mail details of your claim together with your reference number to feedback@jefferiessolicitors.com.
Jefferies Solicitors is rated 4.78 based on 69 reviews