Powell Office Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powell Office Style
Read Powell Office Style Reviews

About Powell Office Style:

Powell Office Style... making your workplace more efficient

For over 30 years we have been working with businesses large and small in our own enigmatic, energetic way.
Our enthusiasm and passion for sourcing the very best products and developing clever solutions for our clients has resulted in us today being able to offer clients a complete range of office solutions. From everyday office supplies to management software that offers insight and unrivalled cost savings and from top of the range office furniture sourced from quality suppliers across Europe to stylish award-winning office design and space planning.

sales@powelloffice.co.uk

POWELL OFFICE STYLE
Phoenix Park
Station Road
Rowley Regis
West Midlands
B65 0LJ

Excellent service, assisted me with the choice of chair, which was ordered and delivered within the week.
Easy to use service, everything required in one place, great prices. Highly recommend.
VERY HELPFUL AND VERY PROMPT WITH DELIVERIES
Always efficient dealing with orders
Very polite and helpful.
Great customer service, nothing ever to much trouble.
Always happy to help or offer other alternatives
Excellent service and fast delivery times.

All the staff are friendly and helpful.

Our sales representative Nathan Talbot has always been professional in his approach to the needs of our school with exceptional customer service skills - a real credit top your company.
Great service as always, drivers always polite and respectful of safety measure we have in place
Always a fast, efficient service. A pleasure to deal with.
I have found your staff both pleasant and very helpful especially as I wasn't sure how the system worked due to the person who normally orders the stationary being furloughed during the lockdown.
Very helpful staff, always offer an alternative if what you order is out of stock, which is not too often, competitive prices, good overall service, and delivery next day, great service.
We are very happy to have found a new stationary and cleaning supplier for our office! Great prices with a wide range of products to choose from, always pleasure to order from Powell's as the customer service is fantastic - highly recommend!
I dealt with Powell while setting up a new office. Sophia was extremely helpful, visiting the site to ensure the products I'd requested were the right fit for the premises, she even went as far as delivering colour samples to my home address so I could see the 'real' colours and what would be best for the colour scheme. The delivery was very quick and efficient, the furniture was built on site by the delivery guys, and every piece of packaging was removed. I would totally recommend using Powell, if you want an efficient professional service.
Always very efficient, the service is very good and the staff are friendly
Friendly and courteous service. Thanks Team
Customer service is very good and really helpful
Excellent customer service
I have been served well by Powell’s in the past, I no longer work nearby and have had to move to the Telford ares so am unlikely to Use them again
Please remove my details from your records
We're pleased to hear you have positive memories of dealing with us and yes, of course, we'll be sure to delete you from our records.
Thanks for your review.
Just to say Powell is the first point of call for stationary. The staff are very pleasant and helpful , nothing is to much trouble
Powell Office Style is rated 4.90 based on 31 reviews