123Models Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend 123Models

Tell us how 123Models made you happy

Telephone
"I'm glad i didn't cancel the shoot assessment, i had great fun. Wonderful team."
"I was sent to a shoot by 123 models, I had an amazing makeup look done and never looked better. They made me feel confident and will definitely go forward."
"After reading some bad reviews about 123 models I almost didn't attend the photo shoot, actually was a great day! everybody was good to me and the photographs are amazing. There was a nice guy who explained step by step what I should and what it takes, something that I didn't find on google. Recommended."
"A big thank you, i will recommend anyone to try, i wasn't sure if is something i will like to pursue, but after the test shoot i know what i want."
"Happy with my photos and my page, but on the shoot day in the studio was too hot so i did only three outfits."
"I should have done this sooner! Who said that over 40 can't do modelling or acting, looking forward in doing more shoots, my pictures looked great."
"My 3 years old is really cute but acted so difficult at the testshoot, I was getting the feeling that we might not be able to go through with this. Our photographer was so patient and tried many tricks to make little boy pose for the pictures. The receptionist recommended we take a break and let him play until he gets back in the mood and continue the photoshoot after. The staff were so warm towards us, I'm happy they managed to get some good pictures of my boy, the consultant was helpful as well."
"I really enjoyed my time in the studio, the staff was a bit in a rush but still very nice and took care of me. Happy with my profile and how thinks evolved."
"The day was OK, the staff was nice but i wasn't too happy with the makeup and now i don't like my look on my live profile."
"Everyone should try once in their life to get a feel of it, i always wanted to try modelling but i didn't know how and thought it will be hard. 123models and the studio where great, only downside is that was a rainy day, and i wanted more shoots outdoors but the photographer didn't want to. I did a few modeling gigs since then and planing to keep on doing modelling."
"I decided to accept the invitation to the test shoot, I was nervous before going, didn't know what to expect. Enjoyed every bit of the day, the staff was friendly and their support helped me."
"The entire day of the test shoot took long, a few good hours, wasn't happy with this but i have to say that i got some great photographs."
"I enjoyed the experience, i had a photoshoot inside and outside which was fun. Looking forward to do more shoots. Loved the photographs."
"I found 123 models very detailed and the action plan very helpful towards what I want to get out of a modelling career."
"Really impressed with the outcome. They done some amazing looks for my daughter so she looked stunning. Thank you for the advice and support that you guys have sent for my daughter, she had a great time and she loved the shoot."
123Models is rated 4.27 based on 15 reviews