Reg Ltd Reviews

contact@123-reg.co.uk

Category:
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Reg Ltd made you happy

"The Domain renewal process is simple and straightforward - reminders are sent in good time and at reasonable intervals and the interface is clear and well designed. Cancelling a renewal is equally simple and straightforward."
"Awful customer service, deleted all my emails and not apologised - total denial. I have been with them for a long time, but this is one of those companies - once they have you they forget about you. AVOID!"
"I love 123-reg.co.uk! I've used them for over 10 years for domain purchases and hosting and I've never had a problem. Their website is extremely easy to use, even for people who are new to managing domains. I've recommended them to many people and will continue to do so."
Reg Ltd is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews