123 reg Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend 123 reg
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact 123 reg?

123 reg
5 Roundwood Avenue
Stockley Park

Tell us how 123 reg made you happy

Telephone
"Been with these people for around 10 years and to start with they were value for money, that no longer seems to be the case. Additionally their technical assistance, though difficult to get hold of, was always on the ball. That is no longer the case, their technical department seems to be full of people with less technical knowledge than me and come across as slightly condescending to boot. All in all 10 to 5 years ago I was recommending them everywhere, today I could not say the same."
Are you 123 reg? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a problem with my email account ( mails not sending) and I called the help line. Josh was the person on the other line that was helping me with my issue and he was very patient and guide me to fix the problem ( I am not the best person for ANY IT stuff) but with his amazing support he managed to get me up and running again. A BIG THANK YOU to Josh"
"Webfusion website maker, hosting package should have been released as a free beta ..../ not really fair to allow ccustomers to pay full-wack for something so temperamental"
"I love 123reg, great hosting packages"
"Test"