11 Degrees Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend 11 Degrees
11AM
11AM

Tell us how 11 Degrees made you happy

"Fantastic online shop, i purchased a pair of really cool joggers, i'm very happy. I'll continue shop by them for sure!"
Are you 11 Degrees? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Top quality clothing and got a good bargain or too! Will most definitely purchase with them again!! A+++++"
"had to return faulty item, fast response to my enquiry and fast return of replacement"
"Great Quality. they send you great offers andirect provide a fast efficient service"
"Delivery service is a joke phoned customer service and lady was very rude"
"terrible quality only made to steal your money"
"Bought an 11 degrees hoodie from Very and it was faulty. Very were excellent and refunded the defective item. Unfortunately they couldn't replace it, so I had to go direct to 11 degrees. The same item had the same defect. I returned it but they charged me £5 to do so. How does that work?"
"Bought an 11 degrees hoodie from Very and it was faulty. Very were excellent and refunded the defective item. Unfortunately the couldn't replace it, so I had to go direct to 11 degrees. The same item had the same defect. I returned it but they charged me £5 to do so. How does that work?"
11 Degrees is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews