11 Degrees Reviews

03AM
3AM
Click Here

Tell us how 11 Degrees made you happy

"Had to leave 1 star as I couldn't leave lower. Purchased from 11 degrees previously and happy with the t-shirts. So I purchased a bulk order as I am due to go on holiday shortly. This time I ordered multiple t-shirts and some jogging pants. The t-shirts we again fine, but the joggers horrendous. I ordered an xl as I'm 6ft 4. The description read these would be fine......how wrong was I! They are so ill fitting. They were skin tight and came half way down my shin. I returned them back for a refund. After 3 weeks I had heard nothing so I emailed them. The shocking customer service I received must of been typed by an infant. In basic terms they told me because I had used a discount code for spending over £100 and I had returned an item that was at £29 in the sale I wasn't getting a penny back as the code was now invalid so all the t-shirts would now be charged at full cost. I explained this was not made clear and could I instead swap the joggers for another shirt which I would of happily paid postage for. I was still told no and that was the case closed. I still have not received a penny refund or even a reply to my last email. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. There are companies out there grateful for custom. I will ensure I leave this review everywhere possible and I will inform everyone how shocking 11 degrees are!"
Are you 11 Degrees? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fantastic online shop, i purchased a pair of really cool joggers, i'm very happy. I'll continue shop by them for sure!"
"Delivery service is a joke phoned customer service and lady was very rude"
"Top quality clothing and got a good bargain or too! Will most definitely purchase with them again!! A+++++"
"terrible quality only made to steal your money"
"Bought an 11 degrees hoodie from Very and it was faulty. Very were excellent and refunded the defective item. Unfortunately they couldn't replace it, so I had to go direct to 11 degrees. The same item had the same defect. I returned it but they charged me £5 to do so. How does that work?"
"Bought an 11 degrees hoodie from Very and it was faulty. Very were excellent and refunded the defective item. Unfortunately the couldn't replace it, so I had to go direct to 11 degrees. The same item had the same defect. I returned it but they charged me £5 to do so. How does that work?"
"had to return faulty item, fast response to my enquiry and fast return of replacement"
"Great Quality. they send you great offers andirect provide a fast efficient service"
11 Degrees is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews