11 Degrees Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend 11 Degrees

How would you rate 11 Degrees ?

"Delivery service is a joke phoned customer service and lady was very rude"
Paul Levin
"Top quality clothing and got a good bargain or too! Will most definitely purchase with them again!! A+++++"
"terrible quality only made to steal your money"
"Bought an 11 degrees hoodie from Very and it was faulty. Very were excellent and refunded the defective item. Unfortunately they couldn't replace it, so I had to go direct to 11 degrees. The same item had the same defect. I returned it but they charged me £5 to do so. How does that work?"
Stewart Glover
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought an 11 degrees hoodie from Very and it was faulty. Very were excellent and refunded the defective item. Unfortunately the couldn't replace it, so I had to go direct to 11 degrees. The same item had the same defect. I returned it but they charged me £5 to do so. How does that work?"
"had to return faulty item, fast response to my enquiry and fast return of replacement"
Alun Davies
"Great Quality. they send you great offers andirect provide a fast efficient service"
11 Degrees is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews