118 Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 118 Travel
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact 118 Travel?

About 118 Travel: 118 Travel has been designed to give you the customer the maximum range of product available from a wide range of suppliers at the best price, so you can build your own package and save 100's of pounds. <br />

Hamil Road

Hotels & Accommodation
Airport Parking

Tell us how 118 Travel made you happy

Telephone
"Beth didn't get her surname was a star today, Had a couple of issues that she sorted out quickly. Rang me back to inform me that everything had been dealt with, really friendly and professional Thank you"
Are you 118 Travel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Yes very good everything explained,I would recommend this company."
"Booked yesterday with Alexa. Bit nervous as our first cruise booking but Alexa was Fab, very informative gave lots of information which helped us choose which way to go. Very friendly and efficient nothing seemed to much trouble and everything explained fully. Very happy that we have now booked"
"Michelle was pleasant, friendly, helpful and definitely a credit to your organisation. Definitely 5 stars!"
"Sarah dealt with a problem I had with my booking she was very polite and helpful"
118 Travel is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews