NFC TAGIFY Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NFC TAGIFY

INFO@NFCTAGIFY.COM

11 walton way

Tell us how NFC TAGIFY made you happy

"I bought ten of each of the clear NFC tags and the tags that can be stuck to metal through NFC Tagify's Ebay shop. Delivery was very fast and the tags came with a letter offering extra contact details in case of any problems. The tags work brilliantly and can be reprogrammed with the correct app. I'll definitely be using NFC Tagify as and when I need more tags in the future :)"
"Shipping was very fast to Norway. I didn't expect that it was possible to overwrite the nags, but that was a nice finding, and also possible to lock them!"
"Very fast and very good product. The product I purchased from them (NFC Clear Tag ) was excellent and also superb value for money. This seller dispatched the goods very quickly. Very pleased with this seller."
NFC TAGIFY is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews