NFC TAGIFY Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NFC TAGIFY

INFO@NFCTAGIFY.COM

11 walton way

Tell us how NFC TAGIFY made you happy

"Good and extremely fast delivery!"
"Excellent seller. Everything OK. Great communication. Recommended"
"Ordered 50 NTAG203 stickers on Wed just before midnight, arrived on Friday. The tags work find with my cheap RFID-RC522 reader using the Arduino RFID library, max read range is probably 3cm with that reader. Some MIFARE S50 tags seem to have a better range than that but they cost more and I couldn't find stickers anyway. If you want to 'Id Tag' documents these are a simple and cheap way to do that. Note the tag Ids all seem pretty consecutive within the batch I received, so if memory is very short your might be able to throw away some common bytes and still keeps Ids 'unique' within your batch."
"Perfect, highly recommend!"
"Next day delivery! Great product, easy to use. I will order a higher memory size next time, 144b is not enough for full business card info, but works a treat as a direct link to my website!"
"Quick service. Everything as described and even They gave me couple of samles of simmilar stuff I have ordered. Will use this company again."
"Thank you very much. Fast shipping."
"i was skeptical at first about the quality..to my surprise, the quality is actually better than i got from more expensive tags. i am very happy with the speedy delivery as well as quality and price."
"I have the Sony z2 and it found it hard to make a new tag.. I had to end up making a copy of the old one.. Put some instructions in with them.."
"Products are very interesting and are clearly high quality. I would recommend this company to everyone. Very happy."
"Very good high quality product, fast delivery and excelent customer service. Best seller... highly recommended"
"Easy to order. Very fast delivery. The nfc chip looks exactly like the pictures in the shop. Will buy again."
"Amazing company which sells the cheapest nfc tags that I've seen anywhere else on the Web. Recommended!"
"I tens I ordered arrived very quickly. Prices are reasonable too."
"good item with wide range of varieties. . Extra speed delivery. It is always best when dealing with professional companies. I had some queries which were answered in less than 2 hours! will definitely deal with again"
"Shipping was faster than the preview, product is good and it works very well. Satisfied"
"Great service and fast delivery, would recommend to anyone, thanks"
"Speedy delivery, excellent service - would recommend without question."
"I just bought clear tags and they are working fine. Very fast shipping and reasonable price.. I am really happy!"
"It was great experience i will definitely be using it again, very fast delivery quality products, 100% recommended!"
NFC TAGIFY is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews