10STORE.com Insights

10STORE.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their returns process.

B
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

98.45%
Industry Average
" Love this website, amazing prices, really good quality items and fast delivery. "
- Kathy Vance
" Excellent clothes quick delivery very good price "
- Kerry Brandon-silsby
" Items were of good quality for the price. "
Write your review on 10STORE.com
A

Delivery - Fast

96.40%
- Kathy Vance
" Excellent clothes quick delivery very good price "
- Kerry Brandon-silsby
" Very quick delivery, many thanks "
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" l made a returned since 19th of july by post office with reference number 0212-078A-017F-4009 to 10 STORE RTNS TORQUE WF27YY with 2nd Class Cost me £13.75 For returns but i have not receive my money back. "
- Bosede Amos
" Fighting to get a refund for returns. Sent 2 orders back, eventually got a refund for 1 order but 10store are refusing to refund for the second one. Also had to fight for a refund of original postage- this store don't seem to understand the laws regarding online sales. "
- Rebecca Paradnyy
" I will no longer buy from you as returns are no longer free. So this puts me off ordering as I like to order 2 different sizes and try on and send back one. There are also lots of things I would like to try on before buying. This has also put off the people I had recommended this site to. "
- Jacqui Spence
C

Refunds - Average

62.50%
Industry Average
" The items I ordered came quite quickly and were good quality - I did have to send the jeans back as they were on the small side but was refunded for those. Overall I was happy with the service and there's a massive selection to choose from. "
- Anonymous
" Items received are of good quality. Easy to return items. Fast refund. happy with my shop "
- Vanessa Heastie
" Excellent quality, fast efficient service - refund on returns - super quick, no fuss, no quibble - just 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed ! "
- Anonymous

Get ready for our phone call!