10STORE.com Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does 10STORE.com deliver?

How can I contact 10STORE.com?

Tell us how 10STORE.com made you happy

"Waiting 3 weeks now for refund. Just keep getting generated email to say it's being done."
Are you 10STORE.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Love the clothes I got sizing was fine and quality impressive and delivery to ireland was pretty good didn’t have to wait too long will definitely shop again!"
"Cheap price and I get a good quality. I gonna shopping here more often in the future."
"At first, I was sceptical about making a purchase because of the ridiculously cheap prices but after reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. All the shoes I got are beautiful. One is even of a popular designer yet I got it at just £8! Thanks to 10.Store.com"
"Even though the jean trousers and jacket are extremely cheap, they are of good quality. No one will believe they are that cheap. I love them all."
"l made a returned since 19th of july by post office with reference number 0212-078A-017F-4009 to 10 STORE RTNS TORQUE WF27YY with 2nd Class Cost me £13.75 For returns but i have not receive my money back."
"Fighting to get a refund for returns. Sent 2 orders back, eventually got a refund for 1 order but 10store are refusing to refund for the second one. Also had to fight for a refund of original postage- this store don't seem to understand the laws regarding online sales."
"Everything iv bought so far has been really good and it arrives really quick"
"In the beginning I was very dubious of this site because it seemed a little too good to be true. However, once I received all of my items that was diminished. They were very good quality products and an absolute bargain! Sadly, because I’m in between sizes, most of the order didn’t fit me very well and I ended up returning it but I would recommended this site to everyone because it’s great."
"Love this website, amazing prices, really good quality items and fast delivery."
"I'm a size 12-14. I ordered 3 things in either med, m-l and size 14 and not one fitted either because they weren't the right size or because the quality was poor and sizing was dubious. Disappointing."
"Placed 2 orders now and they have both been spot on with the sizing and quality is good for what you pay. Already looking to order again"
"Excellent clothes quick delivery very good price"
"Clothes mostly as advertised however ordered pair of jeans went off the sizes they said model wore but I could've fit somebody else in with me they were huge size 6!!!!supposed to be low rise but went to my bra!however not worth sending back for 3 pound."
"Very quick delivery, many thanks"
"really really impressed with 10store. the clothes are lovely and so cheap."
"So happy with my purchases love my items so much good qualities and true in sizes. I recommend 10Store to everyone. Thank you 10STORE!!!!!👍🏾"
"Great bargains, quick delivery great quality..."
"Great store x"
"cost £14 to return by post office.. so i took to shop to return as it was free.. but you never put a return bar code on the paper work so they wont take it.. plus its cost me money in fars going back a fouth with the parcel.. wich i could of done with out in this heat.. please cant you tell me how to return parcel with no bar code. or get some one to collect from me please."
10STORE.com is rated 4.47 based on 475 reviews