Clean A Carpet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Operator arrived 2 hours, or so, early. Really inconvenient on moving day.
At first it looked very good, but after drying, the same stains are showing again. However, I saw how much dirt was coming up when the young man was cleaning them so I'm thankful for that.
Still lots of stain left in the carpet after cleaning. I also thought it was quite expensive.
Fresh but not as clean as I expected
Job done as requested, smelt nice after, 😊
WE were quite pleased with the prompt appointment and the efficient way the cleaning was carried out. AS the carpets dried out we noticed a couple of areas that had not come up as clean as the rest of the carpets so requested a call back to see if it was possible to improve the clean in these areas. This was agreed by the company but we are still waiting for the call back
The end result was good, but the service was disappointing. The guys arrived late, after we had to contact them to find out where they were. Then the price suddenly changed from the original quote. A lot of my time was wasted and the change of price left a bad taste.
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.70 based on 138 reviews