Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Alice
Felt like they done a better job if they stayed there longer but it was the last job of the day so all I want to do was get home
The man who came was very lovely and done a great job on my sofa. The carpets however looked exactly the same. Still marks by the front door and kitchen door. I thought it would be better !
When the cleaners arrived we were told that they do not use a exfoliate tool as part of their Silver service unless I was to pay an additional £40! All they do is spray and remove using the steaming equipment. I mean come on, it cost us £160 for two sofas, surely you have to exfoliate as standard..... Was not told this would be charged when I booked and seemed a sales tactic to get more money out of me. Won’t be using them again.
Unfortunately it took over 2 days to completely dry.
Was alright, have done carpetbcleaning before so know the crack. Thought 130 was good for the whole flat but after he was here for only 1 hour, didn't seem that great. I used to break a real sweat doing it but the guy just glided over the carpets really. Also left a huge puddle of dirty water in our communal area which wasn't ideal. Was soaked for a week right outside my front door. Bloke was nice enough but when you can make 1k a day carpet cleaning something is a miss.
Some stains left which I removed with foam cleaner, it took 4 days for the suite to be dry enough to sit on and 2 days before carpets were dry!!!! So a little disappointed.
There were some stains which did not come out of the carpet, which was a bit disappointing
Operator arrived 2 hours, or so, early. Really inconvenient on moving day.
At first it looked very good, but after drying, the same stains are showing again. However, I saw how much dirt was coming up when the young man was cleaning them so I'm thankful for that.
Still lots of stain left in the carpet after cleaning. I also thought it was quite expensive.
Fresh but not as clean as I expected
Job done as requested, smelt nice after, 😊
WE were quite pleased with the prompt appointment and the efficient way the cleaning was carried out. AS the carpets dried out we noticed a couple of areas that had not come up as clean as the rest of the carpets so requested a call back to see if it was possible to improve the clean in these areas. This was agreed by the company but we are still waiting for the call back
The end result was good, but the service was disappointing. The guys arrived late, after we had to contact them to find out where they were. Then the price suddenly changed from the original quote. A lot of my time was wasted and the change of price left a bad taste.
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.70 based on 302 reviews