Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Alice
It was a no show! No call to explain either! Will not be contacting them again!
Had an appointment booked which was cancelled by the company at very short notice. When I tried to rebook I was put through to a very aggressive and intimidating representative who attempted to force me to book a different service at a much higher price. Would give zero stars if it were possible! Do not recommend, would avoid at all costs!
Water marks are still obvious, and the overall colour of the fabric still grubby.
Please do not use this person. He let us down so badly and cannot be trustedI arranged an appointment on 10/1/22 for 10/2/22 as we are having a wedding at home. I have just contacted him and he has no record of it!! I have it on my phone as confirmed
Never again! We felt ripped off. In my opinion, he is unprofessional, rude and not much matched up to the claims on Clean a Carpet webb site.
Very disappointed with the fact that I cleaned the room a day after your services and so much dirty was picked (this is a empty room by the way so this means it wasn’t cleaned properly). The worker didn’t even apply anything to çapet before and I had request for to do a second round. Wouldn’t recommend!
Really dispointedThe upper hall way carpet didn’t even look like it had been cleaned as they rushed it due to the parking situation. They were in and out of house with in 15 mins. Really feel like I wasted my money
Awful left carpets too wet No overshoes given .repeatedly asked receipt after to no avail
Worst carpet cleaners ever the rudest man I’ve ever come across Martin!! Would NOT recommend to anyone.
If I could leave 0 stars then I would. 1 hour late, took 15 mins and charged us £110 for a partial carpet and mattress that looks exactly the same, except its now damp. Tried to give us all the excuses for why it hasn't been done to a good standard, despite us using other companies previously for similar stains. We appreciate some stains are more difficult than others and were certainly not expecting perfection, but for that price would expect some improvement certainly. We received a barrage of abuse from the cleaner Amir and Martin over the phone and have been refused a refund. Accused us of lying on multiple accounts despite us having evidence. Will be contacting trading standards if a satisfactory response is not received from this company as soon as possible. Misleading deals, expensive, rude, absolute cowboys, please avoid at all costs.
Marks left on sofa, photos taken and sent to company but no response, further email sent and again ignored. Not a happy customer
What service? I feel completely conned when I bought this cover from Loaf. I was sold this by being told the insurance company were excellent and they were easy to contact and would come out straight away to clean my sofa. Turns out the only way of asking for stains to be removed is to fill in a long and involved online form. Then an assessment is made and then an email to say I was being sent some cleaning fluid and some gloves! I intend to ring up and ask for my money back on my insurance package which wasn't cheap. Might as well put the money towards decent sofa cleaners.
This is a review for another company - we have never heard of Loaf and do not undertake work for insurance companies. I have asked for this review to be removed but thought I'd reply just in case. Margin
Don’t bother pay a bit more and go to a company that actually listens to you instead of coming up with all different excuses as to why the stains haven’t come off when they said they would.
Once dry the carpet did not look or smell much cleaner. The landing carpet looked no different than the rooms that had not been touched
Continually emailing me (not a customer, they have the wrong address) and will not act on me advising them of this. Clearly they have no respect for their responsibilities under data protection laws.
The owner Martin is very rude. Would not recommend them to anyone. If you are not happy with the service or make any comment he gets very defensive and loud. I was shocked by his words. Avoid!!!
While we thought it was good we did not think he was as willing as your operative that did it last time. For example, somewhat reluctant to move furniture and omitted entirely to place pads under the furniture legs.
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.7 based on 476 reviews