Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Alice
If I could leave 0 stars then I would. 1 hour late, took 15 mins and charged us £110 for a partial carpet and mattress that looks exactly the same, except its now damp. Tried to give us all the excuses for why it hasn't been done to a good standard, despite us using other companies previously for similar stains. We appreciate some stains are more difficult than others and were certainly not expecting perfection, but for that price would expect some improvement certainly. We received a barrage of abuse from the cleaner Amir and Martin over the phone and have been refused a refund. Accused us of lying on multiple accounts despite us having evidence. Will be contacting trading standards if a satisfactory response is not received from this company as soon as possible. Misleading deals, expensive, rude, absolute cowboys, please avoid at all costs.
Marks left on sofa, photos taken and sent to company but no response, further email sent and again ignored. Not a happy customer
What service? I feel completely conned when I bought this cover from Loaf. I was sold this by being told the insurance company were excellent and they were easy to contact and would come out straight away to clean my sofa. Turns out the only way of asking for stains to be removed is to fill in a long and involved online form. Then an assessment is made and then an email to say I was being sent some cleaning fluid and some gloves! I intend to ring up and ask for my money back on my insurance package which wasn't cheap. Might as well put the money towards decent sofa cleaners.
This is a review for another company - we have never heard of Loaf and do not undertake work for insurance companies. I have asked for this review to be removed but thought I'd reply just in case. Margin
Don’t bother pay a bit more and go to a company that actually listens to you instead of coming up with all different excuses as to why the stains haven’t come off when they said they would.
Once dry the carpet did not look or smell much cleaner. The landing carpet looked no different than the rooms that had not been touched
Continually emailing me (not a customer, they have the wrong address) and will not act on me advising them of this. Clearly they have no respect for their responsibilities under data protection laws.
The owner Martin is very rude. Would not recommend them to anyone. If you are not happy with the service or make any comment he gets very defensive and loud. I was shocked by his words. Avoid!!!
While we thought it was good we did not think he was as willing as your operative that did it last time. For example, somewhat reluctant to move furniture and omitted entirely to place pads under the furniture legs.
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.70 based on 302 reviews