Clean A Carpet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Cleaner arrived on time and was very friendly. Got straight on with the job of cleaning the stair carpet and was done within half an hour. Very pleased with CLEAN carpet. Reasonable price at £80
Carpet looks much better and fresher. Was thorough and came early as requested
Good service, punctual and very pleased with the carpet cleaning. Good company to deal with, value for money.
The man who came was very lovely and done a great job on my sofa. The carpets however looked exactly the same. Still marks by the front door and kitchen door. I thought it would be better !
Easy contact, fast appointment, excellent work and friendly man. Can’t get much better !
Excellent service and job well done
Did a brilliant job on a difficult job. Can’t fault it
Fantastic service. Friendly chap who got on with the job, worked hard and carpets were immaculate after. Thank you, will recommend and use again.
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Very good service ,pleasant staff, will certainly recommend.
Good carpet cleaning experience. I found the company helpful, friendly and efficient - nothing too much trouble.
I was extremely pleased with what clean a carpet did for me. I was amazed at how clean the carpets were when the chaps had finished. I was also impressed at how hard they worked and how friendly they were prompting me to phone the company to thank them. I would highly recommend this company to family and friends.
excellent andv efficient cleaning service
We had our sofas cleaned the guy did a excellent job very nice guy and very professional
Anthony was exceptional, he was very polite and nothing was too much trouble. Never stopped working from the minute he got here until the job was finished. He even went out of his way to move things that we would have been happy to be left where they were. My wife had been pushing to have are carpets cleaned for a couple of years, I had my doubts that they needed doing. However I was wrong and will definitely be having clean A carpet back again.
When the cleaners arrived we were told that they do not use a exfoliate tool as part of their Silver service unless I was to pay an additional £40! All they do is spray and remove using the steaming equipment. I mean come on, it cost us £160 for two sofas, surely you have to exfoliate as standard..... Was not told this would be charged when I booked and seemed a sales tactic to get more money out of me. Won’t be using them again.
Their work had a massive impact on how the carpet looks. They were friendly and efficient
Very happy with the service for having our 3 piece suite cleaned. Many thanks. Corina 😁
Arrived on time done a really good job polite & efficient. Reasonably priced. Thank you
Very quick to respond get the quote back and then did a great job
Marks left on sofa, photos taken and sent to company but no response, further email sent and again ignored. Not a happy customer
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.68 based on 241 reviews