Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Alice
It was a no show! No call to explain either! Will not be contacting them again!
Great customer service, great value for money and fantastic results. Will highly recommend this company.
My oatmeal coloured carpets are 16 years old and are in a house that was let to various tenants over a 13 year period. The carpets cleaned up to almost as good as new. The stair risers had dark marks on them….all gone now & the whole house smells fresh. The staff were courteous, non intrusive & worked quickly & efficiently. I will most certainly consider using Clean A Carpet again……I’m one very happy customer.
Did a great job on our carpets. Friendly and polite.
When it comes to carpets these are my go to guys, great service.
Very friendly and a very hard worker. Made sure you were happy before I paid him. Definitely will be having him back to do cleaning again
Removed stains from various sources very quick and efficient
The man that cleaned my carpet was brilliant carpet was spotless and it nearly dry when he left
Left the sofa absolutely soaking and still very stained
Am always very pleased with this company. Very reliable and a clean worker. I would highly recommend
Excellent job!
Pretty poor performance compared to other carpet cleaning companies we have used on the same carpets. The carpets did not look any cleaner than before and the coffee stain remains. Expensive.
Excellent fast and extremely efficient, the carpets came up lovely.
Competitive price. Good job. Carpet dried well. Got rid of the dog smell.
Really good, very professional lovely results.
Clean a carpet never fail to disappoint. They are always professional and do a great job. I highly recommend them
Very pleased with results but even more impressed by the professionalism of the young chap that did it.
Prompt, efficient and effective. Cleaner did a great job. Carpets had a dark edge to them (at skirting board) because of insufficient vacuuming by previous users. Cleaning improved them significantly. The process is noisy, so worth letting nearby neighbours know in advance. A service provider we recommend.
Carpet came up lovely and clean.
Had an appointment booked which was cancelled by the company at very short notice. When I tried to rebook I was put through to a very aggressive and intimidating representative who attempted to force me to book a different service at a much higher price. Would give zero stars if it were possible! Do not recommend, would avoid at all costs!
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.7 based on 476 reviews