Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Alice
Efficient and friendly service, stained cream carpet with red wine all came out thankfully !
Excellent service and results
What service? I feel completely conned when I bought this cover from Loaf. I was sold this by being told the insurance company were excellent and they were easy to contact and would come out straight away to clean my sofa. Turns out the only way of asking for stains to be removed is to fill in a long and involved online form. Then an assessment is made and then an email to say I was being sent some cleaning fluid and some gloves! I intend to ring up and ask for my money back on my insurance package which wasn't cheap. Might as well put the money towards decent sofa cleaners.
This is a review for another company - we have never heard of Loaf and do not undertake work for insurance companies. I have asked for this review to be removed but thought I'd reply just in case. Margin
Fantastic service, the guy who came to do the carpets was very friendly and did an excellent job. Would happily use this company again in future and would recommend to family/friends.
Quick friendly service lovely job and not expensive, will use them again
Martin you made what for me was a difficult job (being in a different country) sorting out the cleaning of carpets in my late Mother's apartment - thank you so much
Hi. Wouldn’t use anyone else. Have used for years and very satisfied with the outcome and professional job. Very welcoming staff. Very happy with the service and reasonable priced.
They turn when agreed and cleaned the carpet and sofa.
Friendly efficient service. Excellent job. Carpet looks like new. Would definitely use again and thoroughly recommend. Thank you.
Carpets cleaned well, without any fuss! We will use them again. Hopefully won’t need to for a little while. Didn’t take too long, and results were worth waiting for.
Punctual, friendly and efficient. What more can you ask.
Great job well done and super clean. Thank you so much. I would recommend this company
All the carpets came up really clean thank you and dried quite quickly.
Clean and professional !
Good service , good price
Very quick and friendly service and a lovely clean Carpet afterwards! Would definitely use this service again or recommend to friends
Was alright, have done carpetbcleaning before so know the crack. Thought 130 was good for the whole flat but after he was here for only 1 hour, didn't seem that great. I used to break a real sweat doing it but the guy just glided over the carpets really. Also left a huge puddle of dirty water in our communal area which wasn't ideal. Was soaked for a week right outside my front door. Bloke was nice enough but when you can make 1k a day carpet cleaning something is a miss.
Very nice operative and did a very effective job
Really good service, will definitely use this tram again
Carpets look lovely . Guy was polite and stuck to covid guidelines
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.66 based on 330 reviews