Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Alice
Very efficient booking service. Very polite and thorough. Carpets looked really good afterwards. I would most certainly use them again
Fabulous job, quick and efficient, carpet left looking as good as new
Very friendly guy, Covid safe , great job
Cleaned to a good standard. Friendly chap. Left him to it. Did a great job.
Extremely satisfied with what we had cleaned. Thank you.
Excellent like new
We used them just before we moved into our new house, so aIl the carpets were professionally cleaned before the furniture moved in. Very good job, friendly and highly recommend Clean-A-Carpets to anyone needing their services.
Polite service, very willing to help. Excellent clean performed of carpets upstairs and down. We paid a bit extra for carpet protector stuff - didn’t work. In a household with little kids this was always optimistic!
Brilliant, prompt and excellent service
I was very happy with the clean & very reasonable and reliable, & a very friendly team ..
Really pleased with how my sofas looked after they were cleaned. Great service!
Great service great price great staff, would highly recommend
Efficient and friendly service, stained cream carpet with red wine all came out thankfully !
Excellent service and results
What service? I feel completely conned when I bought this cover from Loaf. I was sold this by being told the insurance company were excellent and they were easy to contact and would come out straight away to clean my sofa. Turns out the only way of asking for stains to be removed is to fill in a long and involved online form. Then an assessment is made and then an email to say I was being sent some cleaning fluid and some gloves! I intend to ring up and ask for my money back on my insurance package which wasn't cheap. Might as well put the money towards decent sofa cleaners.
This is a review for another company - we have never heard of Loaf and do not undertake work for insurance companies. I have asked for this review to be removed but thought I'd reply just in case. Margin
Fantastic service, the guy who came to do the carpets was very friendly and did an excellent job. Would happily use this company again in future and would recommend to family/friends.
Quick friendly service lovely job and not expensive, will use them again
Martin you made what for me was a difficult job (being in a different country) sorting out the cleaning of carpets in my late Mother's apartment - thank you so much
Hi. Wouldn’t use anyone else. Have used for years and very satisfied with the outcome and professional job. Very welcoming staff. Very happy with the service and reasonable priced.
They turn when agreed and cleaned the carpet and sofa.
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.70 based on 302 reviews