Clean A Carpet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet
Click Here

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy

Telephone
"If you are considering giving these guys a try, you need not search anymore! From start to finish Clean A Carpet were professional, friendly, make you feel like a valued customer, and importantly they offer fair prices unlike some of their local competitors (Seriously one quoted 3 times the amount these guys did for small commercial office clean!). Additionally they did a superb job and brought up the carpets like new, not even joking! No dawdling got straight on with it and were done in just under an hour. I will plan to use them for a domestic clean also, so impressed. Well done Clean A Carpet, keep up the great work and service."
"Done an end of tenancy carpet clean, at short notice, Amir, was very professional and polite, would definitely recommend and use this company again."
"Job done as requested, smelt nice after, 😊"
"I have had my Carpets cleaned twice now and also a 3 piece suite by this company. Both times they were professional.friendly .explained what they were going to do and I was happy with the results. Would use this company again ."
"Excellent job all round. The guy that cleaned did a great job and was very knowledgeable."
"Friendly, conscientious service and an excellent clean"
"I found Clean A Carpet through check a trade. They ticked all the boxes and communication was brilliant. I was quoted a price and not pushed into getting anything else just so they could make money. I wish I could remember the guys name but he called to give me his time of arrival, which was a nice touch before he’d even started. I had a large sofa cleaned and the gentleman that came to do it did a fantastic job considering just how filthy this 10 year old sofa was!? He was efficient, friendly and made no promises with how it would turn out but I am thoroughly impressed with the job. The drying time was longer than I had anticipated but particular sofas and materials sometimes take longer, which unfortunately happened to be mine! I would highly recommend Martin and his team."
"Brilliant service. Phoned on the Tuesday and they arrived the following day. Efficient, first class"
"Very personable young man did an excellent job and was very helpful and accomodating, my only reason for not highest mark was because the time was later, but I was kept informed and did have an apology, would definite use company again, many thanks"
"Excellent work by friendly, polite fellows. The carpets looked wonderful and smelt fresh and clean. I shall use this firm again."
"Great service, very pleased"
"Very professional cleaning job...has lifted all the stains on the carpet/stairs and refreshed it well...more expensive than advert lead me to to believe. However very large amount of carpet to clean, and 2 cleaners came, worked extremely hard, took 2 hours, were very professional and gave good advice so do feel there was value for money as carpet seems to be holding out well."
"Amir came to clean my carpets, he was very knowledgeable and did a really good job cleaning them. He was very polite and friendly. Professional and quick service from booking to getting them cleaned, good all round service."
"Really pleased with the service, and my carpets look like new again. My lounge one was grubby, due to the 'dogs paws' and toddler granddaughters 'spills' on it, but you would never know it now. Highly recommend this company, and will use again in future."
"Worked very hard and carpets looked amazing"
"I was impressed with the speed and efficiemt clean of my carpets which required the operator to lug his cleaning equipment and tank up a flight of stairs to the first floor. I can recommend Clean A Carpet for their friendly and competant work."
"Now have a nice clean carpet and really impressed with Jason who carried out this procedure."
"Brilliant,extremely polite,cannot fault them thankyou"
"On time (in fact early!), did a great job, great personalities, great service."
"Fast and efficient service"
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.64 based on 70 reviews