Clean A Carpet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Anthony was exceptional, he was very polite and nothing was too much trouble. Never stopped working from the minute he got here until the job was finished. He even went out of his way to move things that we would have been happy to be left where they were. My wife had been pushing to have are carpets cleaned for a couple of years, I had my doubts that they needed doing. However I was wrong and will definitely be having clean A carpet back again.
When the cleaners arrived we were told that they do not use a exfoliate tool as part of their Silver service unless I was to pay an additional £40! All they do is spray and remove using the steaming equipment. I mean come on, it cost us £160 for two sofas, surely you have to exfoliate as standard..... Was not told this would be charged when I booked and seemed a sales tactic to get more money out of me. Won’t be using them again.
Their work had a massive impact on how the carpet looks. They were friendly and efficient
Very happy with the service for having our 3 piece suite cleaned. Many thanks. Corina 😁
Arrived on time done a really good job polite & efficient. Reasonably priced. Thank you
Very quick to respond get the quote back and then did a great job
Marks left on sofa, photos taken and sent to company but no response, further email sent and again ignored. Not a happy customer
Very efficient and pleasant
Great flexible timely work - I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Very quickly arranged, thorough job done. Happy with the result!
Great friendly service, very happy with result. Thank you.
can definitly recomed this firm..came promptly and did a very good job
Carpet and furniture we're lovely after cleaning
Very efficient - did a great job and also gave some valuable advice on carpet care
Quick and efficient.
Unfortunately it took over 2 days to completely dry.
Fantastic service - three piece suite came up good as new, absolutely delighted with the result.
Friendly and efficient, good service 👍
Excellent service and a great team. I would highly recommend...!
Excellent service, a really good job I was highly impressed. Would definitely recommend, courteous, respected my home I couldn't be happier. Thank you
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.67 based on 228 reviews