Bytomic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bytomic
Read Bytomic Reviews

About Bytomic:

BYTOMIC® are suppliers of premier brands for Martial Arts & Fitness. Established 1991

webmaster@bytomic.com

I received the items I ordered, a bo staff and some king fu shoes.
The no staff snapped after 10 mins of practice, the first time I dropped it on the floor. The shoes which were meant to be size us12 they are more like size us9.
I managed to get refund for the no staff, not for the shoes as it is very difficult for me to print the label and send them back as I’ve no printer and all the shops are closed.
I basically wasted £20 that I could use in a wiser way.
Don’t know about the other stuff they sell, but what I bought it was very poor quality.
Hello!

Thanks for your review, I'm really sorry you have experienced this.

We are happy to extend the returns for you if you are unable to send them back at the moment, we can then process a full refund for you.

I have sent you an email with all the relevant returns information, hopefully we can get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards
Bytomic Customer Service Team
Quality mats , delivery first class in these testing times
Awesome gloves for kids and great service.
Extremely quick delivery and great service when contacted supplier. Overall happy customer and would 100% recommend and use again! Great work during these tough times
Great staff ; )
Easy system to order , and came quickly, very good
Good product and arrived 2 days early.
Fab product, quick delivery
Very happy with my purchase and delivered very quickly after order
Bonne qualité et rapide
Received products as described & in reasonable time considering the covid-19 situation, would use bytomic again & recommend them to others.
I’ve bought from Bytomic several times over the last few years. Products and delivery are always excellent.
Arrived a day earlier than expected, great service during difficult circumstances!
Many Thanks!
Fantastic service
Good value. Good delivery time. No complaints at all.
Great shipped quickly despite covid-19 situation The bow was good quality and cheap
My order was quite late in arriving. However, the person dealing with my enquiry was very professional and I would definitely order from them again.
The bo is very nice and strong. The case is fantastic.
I highly recommend it
great buy and veryhappy with the make of it
Good delivery, quickly dispatched