88 Vape Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend 88 Vape
10PM
10PM

Tell us how 88 Vape made you happy

"Been vaping now for almost a year.. 88 vape was the first shop I tried for juice... Since then this company has gotten better and better and better... They now stock so so many flavours we are spoilt for choice!! and the e juice is probably the best quality you will find and of course the cheapest around. I love 88vape. Their latest flavours are truly scrumptious!! I use short fills high vg..As for their website that is so easy to use well laid out. Delivery is 2 - 3 days free over ten quid... So if your seeking a tremendous place for vape items this is the shop that's the daddy!"
Are you 88 Vape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Been using this company for several months but have finally lost patience with them even though they are probably one of the cheapest companies around. Often find the CE4 clearomizers bubble, leak and last only a few days and now having been sent 2 defective batteries in the last 2 months, which the company wont accept are faulty, I've given up with them."
"Good, cheap products."
"Great stuff , VERY good prices and I'm trying all the flavours to try my favourite, the vape mod liquids are next on my list! My package has arrived in 3 days (was free over 10 pound) so not bad. Good packaging, everything arrived perfectly and as ordered. This is my second order and both were fine. Would recommend to someone who wants to give up smoking on a tight budget."
88 Vape is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews