88 Vape Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend 88 Vape

How would you rate 88 Vape ?

"Been using this company for several months but have finally lost patience with them even though they are probably one of the cheapest companies around. Often find the CE4 clearomizers bubble, leak and last only a few days and now having been sent 2 defective batteries in the last 2 months, which the company wont accept are faulty, I've given up with them."
"Great stuff , VERY good prices and I'm trying all the flavours to try my favourite, the vape mod liquids are next on my list! My package has arrived in 3 days (was free over 10 pound) so not bad. Good packaging, everything arrived perfectly and as ordered. This is my second order and both were fine. Would recommend to someone who wants to give up smoking on a tight budget."
88 Vape is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews