Quick Clear Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quick Clear Drainage
"Very helpful and reliable, got the job done quickly. Highly recommend"
"On time, quick, professional, reasonable price"
"Arrived on time at site. Understood the instructions & got on with the job without time wasting. After half hour he showed me the muck that was causing the blockage & cleared the blockage & completed the job without too much of fuss. Josh is customer focused and friendly & conscientious is discharging his duties at site."
"Super fast response when our business drains blocked outside and backup into our storage room. Before it got out further and ruined customers experiences."
"Very quick service, they found the problem and sorted it out. Very professional from start to finish and the extra touch of being friendly throughout. J Davis"
"Extremely happy with the service, Josh was really helpful, professional and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend."
"I called this team after a friend recommended this company to me, they arranged an appointment and turned up on time. I showed them the issue in which i had a blocked drain which had previously been fixed by somewhat less "skilled" people. The two gents cleared my blocked drain and advised i needed some extra work done - initially i thought here we go, but they explained what had happened and demonstrated the poor quality of materials used by the previous "repairers" and quoted me a very fair price. I agreed and they came back a couple of days later (at my request) and fixed any future problems that could occur and replaced the cheap guttering. Overall, they were very friendly / honest / reliable / good time keeping and professional - I would recommend them to anyone. My good lady was so pleased she made them some dinner!"
"They were extremely helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend the company as they were very prompt and reasonable with their price."
"Very quick response and efficient service. Many thanks"
"Josh & Andy arrived very quickly, found the problem & cleared the blockage very efficiently. They were friendly, professional & left no mess behind. Highly recommended"
"Arrived on time, did a very professional job. Clean and tidy afterwards, great work."
"Excellent service, very friendly, done a great job. Would highly recommend"
"Called them, 45 minutes later on site and problem fixed not long after they arrived. Great lads - 100% recommend"
"Turned out to be a difficult job, but kept me updated throughout."
"My little boy flushed a toy down our toiled blocking the pipes. AJ drainage were quick, efficient and done a top job!"
"Fast, efficient and very friendly. Would highly recommend."
"Sorted my blocked toilet same day. Great service. Would highly recommend!"
"AJ drainage were hard working, got the job done quickly and were efficient."
"Great service would highly recommend"
"J Drainage were very professional, polite and on time. they carried out the work to a very high standard, and I would happily recommend them."
Quick Clear Drainage is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews