Latex Leather and Lace Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Latex Leather and Lace

sales@latexleatherandlace.co.uk

Unit A1
Dawsons Lane

How would you rate Latex Leather and Lace?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"EXCELLENT service WITH updates along the way QUALITY product that FITTED like a glove EXCELLENT price and would DEFERNATLY use this company again with the acurate sizeing"
"Great communication on my order via email and fast delivery! Very happy. Sizing was also perfect."
"Brilliant service, item well made, well worth the money"
"Love love love the new store. Can see how much hard work they are putting in. The owners are lovely and offer such good quality products."
"Product arrived in good time. Looking fantastic on my wife the pictures on your site don’t do it justice. Had great fun pulling it off. Thanks Mark"
"My order was received within 2 days of ordering and was in perfect condition."
"Size of some items are in American and when changed into British are not right size"
"The product was of great quality. Unfortunately they did not have my rather small size but were very helpful and understanding in organising the return and refund. Thank you!"
"First time a fetish club..the top i chose was good quality and fitted well.The company in light of short notice posted the item to the hotel i was staying at and it was there on arrival"
Lawrence K
Verified Buyer
"Goods never left for two weeks , and was only escalated when I sent two emails"
"Overall, I was pleased with my order, it arrived quickly. However the products seemed as if they had been stored in a slightly damp place as the metal detailing on a mask had started to form some rust."
"Expensive for the quality"
"Excellent quality of goods and customer service. Highly recommended"
"Nice shop. Would be nice if it was open a bit later as trying to get after work its shut and saturday afternoons too Shame about that"
If ever you want to come out of our standard hours just give us a call and we will accommodate if we can, also we should be moving to new premises soon which will allow us to open longer hours and weekends too.
"The hand made dress I ordered is fab. Exactly how I imagined it would be"
"Great item, exactly as described and super fast delivery"
"Excellent Quality, Excellent fit, Excellent Service, Wife very pleased."
"As a cross dresser these two wigs fitted the bill perfectly, well made and look great when I am fully mde u. Delivery was a little slow to say the items were both in stock and after a telephone call were dispatched straight away."
"They fit like a glove, so can easily walk in them. Kept them on for hours, when I last wore them."
"Excellent service, excellent product"
Latex Leather and Lace is rated 4.39 based on 46 reviews