Latex Leather and Lace Reviews

6AM

sales@latexleatherandlace.co.uk

Unit A1Dawsons Lane

Tell us how Latex Leather and Lace made you happy

"Customer service was excellent. The original size I ordered was too big when I tried them on. They sorted out a replacement quickly. Staff really friendly and welcoming, would highly recommend"
Are you Latex Leather and Lace? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very poor quality and how can a body stocking not fit????? PS I'm a size 14!!!!"
If you are not happy with your purchase i am sure if you contact customer services they will do everything they can to resolve it for you
"I’m still waiting till i get my order"
HI Edward you ordered from us on the 18th of June, as stated on your chosen delivery method Global Economy Delivery is 7-10 working days, so far you have waited 4 days, If you do not receive your order in the specific and chosen delivery time period please let us know and we will chase it for you
"Fantastic service and delivery from Latex, Leather and Lace. I often pop into their shop when I can but when I need something delivered quickly I can always count on them to get a product to me quickly and discreetly. I can highly recommend them."
"they good at the dispatch the product. but after wearing them for the one day they ripped open and exposed everything which wasnt good"
"I have ordered several items from Latex, Leather and Lace. All have arrived as expected. All have been exactly as described and have been good value."
"It’s a great shape and size, and well made from quality material. Overall excellent value for money. One small criticism - I’d have liked it to have been a bit more rigid. Otherwise it’s great fun!"
Actually we have to agree with you on that particular product, we have some new products coming soon which should resolve the issue
"Boots fit perfectly as does outfit. Very happy bunny. Delivered on time"
"Fast delivery of good quality items"
"Great customer service, went above and beyond to help me with my order. Will definitely be ordering again in the future. Thank you to the LLL team. Lou x"
"Very efficient service and great selection of products will definitely be recommending"
"Excellent service, as usual. Great quality, as usual. Highly recommended for all kinks. Love them to bits"
"The ordering was easy, the parcel arrived when it was supposed to and the products are exactly what I expected."
"Excellent!! Great people, great products, great advice, and the best boots! Can't wait for my next visit. Highly recommended!"
"They are well made and good quality"
"EXCELLENT service WITH updates along the way QUALITY product that FITTED like a glove EXCELLENT price and would DEFERNATLY use this company again with the acurate sizeing"
"Great communication on my order via email and fast delivery! Very happy. Sizing was also perfect."
"Brilliant service, item well made, well worth the money"
"Love love love the new store. Can see how much hard work they are putting in. The owners are lovely and offer such good quality products."
"Product arrived in good time. Looking fantastic on my wife the pictures on your site don’t do it justice. Had great fun pulling it off. Thanks Mark"
Latex Leather and Lace is rated 4.41 based on 61 reviews