Call Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Call Insurance
Anthony Phillip Ford
"Prompt action when changing my Direct Debit Accounts."
Jan Curtis
"First time I have done my car insurance on my own and I had no idea if I had done it correctly, the girl I spoke to was so helpful and patient. So pleased with her and it's good to speak to a "real person. Thank you very much."
"Great product."
Geoffrey Woods
"I am in my second year with one call, I had two cars with them one of which i have just sold and I have found them to be extreemly helpful, they made taking the sold car off of the insurance very easy to do. I would definately recommend them. thank you very much One Call."
"Great service"
"Helpful and knowledgeable advisers, took time to explained everything."
Jim Middleton
"very efficient and no time wasting"
"When renewing our insurance last November, we advised you that our mileage would be increasing as my husband no longer had a company car, and we suggested 12K. Your response was to wait until we knew what our new mileage might be, rather than guess. This we have done, and yes you increased our limit. However there was a hefty 'admin fee', which was more than double the revised premium. Secondly you sent a pdf certificate we couldn't read, and only printed rubbish. We copied it to our son, who was able to print a readable copy. We have never had trouble with received pdf's before. Overall, we are not impressed. Regards Mrs F Jolly"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"am 55 years old and had insurance since I was 18 I have full no claims and called to add a named driver to my insurance and was told it would be an extra £510 the year fully comp insurance was half this amount and have never been charged for an extra driver before! Appalling never go with company again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I object to being referred to as Werney ,it's 5 months since I took out I took out insurance with one call , hardly recent! I suggest you sort addressing your customers in an acceptable & timely manner for meanigful feedback."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Fortunately, i've never needed to claim on my insurance. I found their fees a bit on the steep side when I changed my address but it had to be done. Polite and friendly and quick to answer the phone. No concerns."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I have never had any problems with one call. Decided to stay with them again this year as they have great customer service skills, always very helpful and give out some of the best insurance deals."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I won't use you again. Ridiculous charge to change my car mid way through policy.....all to receive a rubbish scanned copy of new documents via email. Horrific customer service via live chat. Terrible communications. It was like you were doing me a favour by taking my business!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I have not recently taken out my insurance as it is not due until 23rd April 2017. I am now concerned about what you have done and if you have removed any money from my account. I have not received an email stating what my renewal charges are yet, I need to check out my options. Previously a wonderful service but this is causing me to panic. Jean Kemp"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Car recently broke down and I needed recovery, I had paid for car recovery but then told I had to pay £20 extra and give card details over the phone before recovery was sent out.I have never had to pay an extra to use the recovery that I had already paid for and wont be using this company again for this reason."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good service all the way no problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very good prices and very good customer service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I haf an accident over 2 months ago. And i am still waiting on you to co tact me yo get it fixed i have not recently taken out insurance with you. Its been ages since i have."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Not very good I'm afraid found out last year my wife was not covered on my insurance after signing her on my insurance every year , gave me a load of waffle with regards found them to not tell the truth and will never ever use again EVER !"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I have found One Call Direct very good to deal with. They sorted out my renewal quickly and professionally."
Call Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 4,191 reviews